Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Sudden Stop

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 306
06.04.2023 16:24 # 1
ecesu
I have a 94 model 1.8 engine automatic transmission 306. We have been together since October, he slept for a long time, but we recovered well. However, when the engine warms up and the temperature rises, it sometimes stops in the middle of the road. The fan is also working, no problem. Something has changed and we still haven't figured it out. They said the last crank sensor, today it will change tomorrow too. I looked and it doesn't work either, do you have any idea where the problem could be?
06.04.2023 20:25 # 2
Circassian
The vehicle takes care of itself, stops as it heats up, the temperature should remain constant around 90. How many times do you seem to be using the revolution? If the automatic transmission overheated, the vehicle may have stopped and protected itself.
08.04.2023 16:26 # 3
ecesu
Hello, the crank sensor was faulty, it stopped when I changed it, but the temperature rise did not stop, we changed the radiator and pipes today. The radiator was too patched. We'll see, I'll update it as the situation goes. Thanks a lot for your reply
09.04.2023 04:36 # 4
Circassian
Check the thermostat, it may have lost its function.
If the fan is running but the temperature does not drop, the air in the system
May be well ventilated, it is taken from a few places, the most suitable one
I have to take it from the place where the heater is circulating. I buy
< div>Otherwise, if there is no antifreeze in the system
The boiling point of the water remains low, as it boils, the temperature rises immediately
This was the simplest 😂
09.04.2023 13:42 # 5
ecesu
The radiator and pipes were changed, as you said, the air was taken. Even in heavy traffic at the moment, the temperature remains around 85, the problem seems to be solved 🤓
10.04.2023 20:07 # 6
Circassian
Phase1 automatic is very spoiled and troublesome, have you searched, my master 😂
If you want to get a 306, buy a phase3 case over 2000 model
Because there is a chance to improve the problems encountered in previous cases
There are new cases .
12.04.2023 16:13 # 7
ecesu
I bought it to get rid of inexperience, but it made me a master. Also, I'm connected so don't ask... :( I'm a little embarrassed it's true, let's see how far we go Big smile
15.04.2023 13:52 # 8
Circassian
You can get an idea where you are blocked from Youtube or if there is a problem.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”