Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Sudden overheating on long road

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
11.04.2023 14:44 # 1
airmechavi
First of all, hello to everyone, I'm new to the forum. I have a Peugeot 206 1.4 x-line petrol & gas vehicle. There is no problem in the city, the temperature is between 90-100. On the long road, especially when going up the ramp, when the temperature is below 90, it suddenly reaches the end and the stop light turns on, the high fan turns on. But the car has no temperature gauge. It goes back to normal once you cross the ramp. It now does this while driving on a straight road on a long road, and from time to time, I reduce my speed to 70 when driving at 110 and it returns to normal. Fan relays, sensor, thermostat etc. have all been changed but I could not solve the problem. Does anyone have an idea?
11.04.2023 15:40 # 2
sonerkyl
Have you checked the circulation and radiator conditions?
11.04.2023 15:45 # 3
airmechavi
no sir. If there is a problem in the circulation, will the car overheat? the car does not overheat for me, the indicator rises for a moment
14.04.2023 18:57 # 4
Berkay Erdinc
The problem may be due to the water not rotating at sufficient speed. If there are water channels in the block, water hoses, tube, there is a blockage in the regulator or the radiator, if there is no blockage, it may be due to the failure of the water pump to fulfill its duty.
Again, the thermostat may not be fully opened.
If there is rust in the cooling system, if the vehicle was used with tap water, each of these should be checked.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”