Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Sudden Movement Upgrade

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:08 # 1
Aykutemre92
My car is 1.4 gasoline 206 some times the temperature is suddenly 120, the fan runs for 5 minutes and suddenly drops back to 70-80. No water reduction. thermostat and temperature sensor changed with supplier industry. What could be the reasons for this, could there be air in the vehicle? Could it be from the spare water tank cap? Could it be from the circulation engine? Do you have any thought or happening to you?
08.05.2020 21:08 # 2
sonerkyl
There may be air in the system, hodja. if you want to replace the spare water tank cover. When was the last time the timing and circulation pump changed. In addition, it is not surprising, if possible, parts such as the sender and thermostat.
08.05.2020 21:08 # 3
talip206
1. There may be air in the system. To be sure, there is a bleeding place on the thermostat billet and it is necessary to take the air from the top of the heater inlet pipes. When it is taken from one place, the air cannot be released completely.
2. Fan rollers may be oxidized or the cable may be broken.
It happens in a simple way. When the fan roll fails, the roles do not start the fan. When this happens, the temperature rises suddenly. Then the ecu disables the role and runs the fan directly. Thus, the temperature will decrease. The same process continues all the time.
Fan rollers are located in a closed area next to the radiator, but in a place suitable for oxidation. It has two and is green. In general, one of the cables in the 206's makes oxide and breaks. It is good to check.
Here's how to disassemble and look.
talip206 2019-01-31 16:49:13
08.05.2020 21:08 # 4
Aykutemre92
Problem Solved Gasket Burnt
08.05.2020 21:08 # 5
talip206
[QUOTE = Aykutemre92] Problem Solved Gasket Burned [/ QUOTE]
Get well soon. Are you sure you have a seal? In the gasket problem, the temperature does not suddenly decrease to 70 80 after the fan starts.
08.05.2020 21:08 # 6
Aykutemre92
Sir, let's look at either the gasket or the coil. I am already tired of spending Saturdays in the industry, whatever the cost of the car, I could not solve it, I couldn't solve this car. I'm making a place, homing another place. Everyday max. I do 35km a day at a speed of 90 km. But I regret that I took seven of my life
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”