Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

sudden loss of power

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:06 # 1
cerci07

& nbsp friends; sometimes the engine is cold, when the engine is cold, 2000-3000 rpm, excessive power is lost. ; has a thought. I changed the handwheel and flywheel two weeks ago and it has increased a lot since then. this kind of problem? I'm supercharged from a little turbo & nbsp; After changing and collecting the flywheel, there was an exhaust gas leak at the bottom of the fap / pdf. I closed it with a paste. Before I changed the flywheel, I noticed an increase in black smoke shot, and I linked this event to fap / pdf cancellation. In my mind, I think that the maf sensor or the doser part that makes the air dosage adjustment is in the land. Have you ever encountered a problem but can anyone give an idea? Reviews

& nbsp; & nbsp; By the way, the tool 206 1.6 hdi 110bg & nbsp; Almost the same engine with focus tdci at 152 thousand km

Thanks to the respondents in advance

08.05.2020 17:06 # 2
koliva
Sir, you are more knowledgeable than all of us. Are you suphelen from Egr?
08.05.2020 17:06 # 3
cerci07
[QUOTE = koliva] Hodja, you are more knowledgeable than all of us. Are you suphelen from Egr? [/ QUOTE]
I can be good at repairing. Fault detection is very different. Brother did not light up the malfunction lamp. not "C
a very clay situation can be anything
< br>
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”