Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Sudden heat rise and fall

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:51 # 1
ufuk91
Friends, my problem is not over,

now the vehicle is still on the road, whether it has been in use for a long time or it has just been started, the temperature is suddenly resting on the hill, I am not stopping aside, waiting, then suddenly again, my father showed a master. It is okay to look at the temper of the temper, the fan turns on when the power is on too much ... Sometimes, I don't even have to stop suddenly falling off the roof spontaneously ... I am pulling aside, it falls again in 1 second ... I have read the air in some places and they say what is this event I heard the term breathe for the first time: S how do I solve this, I think I can solve it by myself but I don't know what is the air in the car & nbsp;

Thanks for your help in advance
08.05.2020 16:51 # 2
toga406
there is a malfunction of electronics
08.05.2020 16:51 # 3
yigiteroglu
The problem is in the indicator ...
08.05.2020 16:51 # 4
ekinoks44
I don't think it reflects the real warmth. I went to the service for hours, we could not solve the problem. Especially in situations such as sudden forcing the car, rapid starting, the temperature rises. I do not consider it much anymore.
08.05.2020 16:51 # 5
tigerland
There is probably a problem with the indicator in your vehicle. Remove the visor, disconnect the indicator sockets and reinsert them, the problem will be improved :)
08.05.2020 16:51 # 6
zgr
[QUOTE = ufuk91] My friends problem is not over, now the vehicle is on the road, whether it has been in use for a long time or it has just been started, the temperature is suddenly resting on the hill, I am not stopping aside, I am waiting, then suddenly again, my father looked at a master who showed up. no problem, the fan turns on when it turns up too much ... Even sometimes I don't have to stop, it suddenly falls off the roof spontaneously .... How many places have I read the air or something they say? This is the first time I heard the term breathe. I had the same problem as last November. When I first did it, I had the car towed. however, it was not as high as it showed heat. The pointer rests on red, the stop light is on. however, the temperature rises around 70-80. I went to 4-5 different masters, so that I could cure my problem. I spent about 1000 TL. Many pieces such as resistance, radiator, and sender changed. each master said something different. and every time it was done, the problem recurred either immediately after leaving the master or the next day. Of course, there are also distress and stress. the constantly lit stop light is demoralizing. They looked at the thermostat where I last had it. There was no antifreeze in my vehicle. and the thermostat from the lime of the coolant has failed and has failed to function. I had a problem with a 30 TL thermostat. I hope this is the reason for you. It will not cause any bigger malfunction. I also heard from the environment. another friend had the same problem and said it was about the circulation. his problem was also solved by the circulation change. Meanwhile, while looking at his vehicle, he measured the antifreeze. if there is no anti-freeze, be careful after putting the anti-freeze. Because there was no antifreeze in my vehicle, after the antifreeze was put, the rust formed in the pipes was removed and cracks were opened. Something else came out while looking somewhere you could understand. I hope the problem is solved quickly and easily. When it is resolved, don't forget to share it here. Good luck with.
08.05.2020 16:51 # 7
ufuk91
I would like to thank everyone very much friends today I traveled about 60-70 km, I had a lot of work, not out of the city, stop and do it, I went out at 120-130a, the indicator jumped once, and it was again ready to pull aside, it fell again in 1 second and I continued on my way. I did not repeat it today, so I couldn't understand ... I had heard of the thermostat, one of the first things I would look at is that I hope it will be solved at a small price. , at that moment, the fan turns on instantly when the pointer stops and rises instantly, so I know the fan can't cool down so quickly but why should the fan cool down when the fan turns on & nbsp; "C

oof of what will come out again, i haven't got the gas tightness already anyway The tank is leaking from the bottom, I went to have it done, they said, let's change the buoy to 100tl but the gas needs to be finished, this is normally the gas that runs out instantly, I shake the steering wheel for exactly 2 and a half hours, it doesn't stop gas & nbsp; "C & nbsp; then started warning, aha said, it ends, finally, this time it did not put on gasoline, it started to stop, how many times it stopped in traffic, I close it, I take it to gas stop continues, doesn't it need to automatically throw into gasoline when the gas is completely gone? a friend of my father told me to sell 15, the devil says that go and sell, I'm tired of the problems, when I drive for 4 hours in this heat, the human's nerves are jumping to the top, and I came back home without doing anything.
08.05.2020 16:51 # 8
sansasyon61
In the radiator, there is air in the system in which the water flows, but today I changed the water circulation pump with the triger, although the first air was normal, the air remained again after the service was removed from the service. put everything back to normal
08.05.2020 16:51 # 9
ufuk91
[QUOTE = sensation61] In the radiator, there is air in the system in which the water flows, because I have replaced the water circulation pump with the triker, the first air is still normal, although the air has remained, after the service, 300 mt has come to the end of the service, I would have stood at the end of the service: took the air from something, put water again, everything is frozen to normal [/ QUOTE]

I think the problem is something like that, hodja, let's see or everything got together, sealing report, inspection cart curt

< br> I just had a much more troubled 2 hours friends. I went out again with the vehicle, this time LPG is running, it does not work on gasoline, the vehicle does not work, that is, it works, it kicks up, deflects or stops within 30 seconds. We are working the vehicle, lpg gives warning and stops because it is out. We understood that I finished the LPG, because it is over, it throws it into gasoline, but the vehicle is having trouble with the gas, it stops. It is running again, we put it into a autogas station with a thousand difficulties, we received 20 pounds of lpg. I am in a very bad situation without traffic without inspection & nbsp; "Cry"
08.05.2020 16:51 # 10
ufuk91
[QUOTE = ufuk91] [QUOTE = sensation61] in the radiator, there is air in the system in which water flows, because I changed the water circulation pump with the triker today, the air remained again after the first air was normal, I was at the end of the service. the staff came back, took the air from something like a back stopper, put water again, everything was frozen to normal [/ QUOTE]

I think the problem is like this, hojam, let's see or everything got together, the sealing report, inspection cart curt

I just had a much more troubled 2 hours friends. I went out again with the vehicle, this time LPG is running, it does not work on gasoline, the vehicle does not work, that is, it works, it kicks up, deflects or stops within 30 seconds. We are working the vehicle, lpg gives warning and stops because it is out. We understood that I finished the LPG, because it is over, it throws it into gasoline, but the vehicle is having trouble with the gas, it stops. It is running again, we put it into a autogas station with a thousand difficulties, we received 20 pounds of lpg. I'm in a pretty bad situation & nbsp; "Cry" [/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 16:51 # 11
sansasyon61
Due to the fact that there is a master air, the circulation can not be healthy, if the lpg grandfather singles or even the lpg brain is the reason for it, if it looks at it, it stops like ice, normally it is necessary to warm it up, it becomes lpg gas, it does not have a problem, etc. it is a quote :))
08.05.2020 16:51 # 12
ufuk91
[QUOTE = sensation61] Due to the fact that the air is not able to circulate, lpg grandfather singles, even if the lpg brain is not able to make it healthy, it will stop like the ice, it would normally be warming. ]

huh this is because of the same reason my teacher, I hope so, two stones with a stone, whatever we do from it anyway, the problems started to overlap, because I feel depressed, and in such cases, I just get cold from the car, right now If I come and give it as follows, I am a direct seller so he says & nbsp; "Big
08.05.2020 16:51 # 13
sansasyon61
: Well, it happened to me today, it stopped at lpg, it started, it kicked, the fling started, I did not look at the temperature, I went again, I started again, naturally, it started in gasoline. went: D
08.05.2020 16:51 # 14
ufuk91
I hope my teacher is such a simple problem.
08.05.2020 16:51 # 15
sansasyon61
I hope that you will get out of the bole with a little something :) If I bought the car, I did not mind it, but I changed the thing for 2 years.
08.05.2020 16:51 # 16
delice48
I had been suffering from the same problem in the last few months, as soon as the temperature exceeded 90, suddenly the STOP lamp was on, then it lasted, after a few seconds, it fell off by itself.
08.05.2020 16:51 # 17
scorpions_64
first of all, my friend. This happened to me like a breakdown that happened to me last winter. it will be a little long, but I hope it will help you ...
I started the car to go to work as usual, I had to stop 1-2 km away. I stopped my work. but the vehicle did not work during this time, I immediately looked at the water and oil, everything looked normal, I said whatever it was and continued. In the afternoon, when I switched on the ignition again, he did the same problem and the car never worked on it (neither in gas nor in gas), then I brought the vehicle to the front of the house with the tractor. The master I have not brought for 2 months has not remained, the sensor, the sensor, etc. no material left. Finally, I invited friends who repair brain from Izmir, they brought another 206 GTI brain with them, they worked the vehicle, then they took it to repair the brain, and when we say something like that, our vehicle has not been troubled since then. My advice to you is to take a look at the brain, do not deal with the radiator air, its customers ... my other friends also advise you to focus on the injector brain of the vehicle in such cases, if there is no problem, with the radiator air, the customers, etc. deal with things ... when I have a malfunction, I haven't had a place to look at the net for 1-2 months and I couldn't find it and this has been an experience for me ...
08.05.2020 16:51 # 18
ufuk91
First of all, thank you for your time, friends.

@ sansasyon61 master how you have to do it if you are in the middle of the road again to service & nbsp; "Big & nbsp; but I hope it won't be, of course & nbsp;

@ delice48 I will listen to your advice, thank you when I go to thank you

unlike @ @ scorpions_64 for trying to help and write for such a long time thank you also "Smile" & nbsp; I just didn't want to think about that possibility, because brain malfunctions often explode at high prices, ee first of all, we are running cheaply because we are middle-class people. If we do not solve the problems like air, sigh, etc., I will not have the prisoner look at the brain, & nbsp; I hope it is not in the brain. I started to meet normally because I haven't used it for a long time, so I used to use gasoline in a straight line.
08.05.2020 16:51 # 19
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = ufuk91] Thank you for your time for all of you, first of all. = "Big smile" title = "Big smile" /> & nbsp; but I hope it won't be sure & nbsp;

@ insane48 hod I will listen to your advice I will take a look at it when you go.

@ scorpions_64 unlike such long long Thank you for writing and trying to help "Smile" & nbsp; I just didn't want to think about that possibility, because brain-related malfunctions are usually we explode at high prices, ee we are running away cheaply because we are middle-aged people. If we do not deal with problems such as airing, sight, etc. we will not look at the brave, I hope it is not in the brain, I couldn't solve the mystery of the heat event, I started to meet it normally because I did not use it for a long time, I know that I used gasoline for a long time, but I have never used gasoline, as far as I can see on the internet, it is a very common situation when I use gasoline for long-term lpg vehicles. [/ QUOTE]
Reviews & nbsp;
As much as the masters said from the brain, I didn't want to accept that possibility like you, I was looking elsewhere in the vehicle, but I realized that it was nothing but a waste of time ...
08.05.2020 16:51 # 20
ufuk91
No master brain, I look at the lesson, I haven't shown it anyway, I just choose the non-brains from the comments, I think it comes to my job. />

I hope you won't be right, hod ...
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”