Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

such a troubled vehicle I have never seen in my life!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:15 # 1
Haydut06
Hello friends, there is a topic I want to share with you.
I bought my car in 2001 1.6 16w XT 135, now I have been in 170 thousand for about 4 years.
the owner before me used so much contempt that I changed the car by almost 80%.
I just started to get bored lately. I do not have to replace the part hose cable staple. I just got out of the industry, new maintenance was done. I replaced the last petrol pump completely. Now there is a full sound when you press the brake in reverse gear. Most likely, lining disc. On the other hand, I think there is a lot of noise coming from the middle bottom of the vehicle.

In a nutshell I was tired, I could not solve from this car.

Am I experiencing such problems? Am I always in the industry? Do you have such frequent problems?
08.05.2020 19:15 # 2
vpro
No brother, you are not alone, the engine of this vehicle only pays the rest, the price of the garbage (1.6 16v) is already for him, but after a place, the air-conditioning resistance is broken, sound comes from everywhere.
08.05.2020 19:15 # 3
Haydut06
I'm not alone so? I don't really want to get in the car, but I have to. When I bought the air conditioner and sunroff were problematic, it wouldn't be possible for them to make the right of the car! like the front bumper doors, the bodywork opened itself to the ground where we stopped, no accident no contempt no use.
08.05.2020 19:15 # 4
samet206
These situations have nothing to do with you or with the vehicle. The vehicle may be neglected, but if you have done maintenance as much as you say, the vehicle will not be the case. Obviously, you cannot coincide with the masters of the job, but you do not care, but in fact, you do not do maintenance. They break the other side while doing one side. Peugeot does not understand this, let's admit that everyone does not know the language of these vehicles naturally, such problems are frequently experienced. The use of ordinary materials (sub-industry) in the bodywork opening, stretching, etc. is not good, in summary, it is likely that some stretches lead to pressures inside. external factors or hot-cold-vibration are affected by such things.
08.05.2020 19:15 # 5
vpro
[QUOTE = samet206] These situations have nothing to do with you or the vehicle. The vehicle may have been neglected, but if you have done as much maintenance as you say, the vehicle will not be the case. Peugeot, who writes peugeot service on every sign, does not understand this, let's not everyone knows, the language of these vehicles is naturally, such problems are frequently experienced. The use of ordinary materials (sub-industry) in the bodywork is not good in summary. it is most likely caused by external factors or hot-cold-vibration are affected by this kind of thing.
[/ QUOTE]
What does my teacher have to do with Allah's sake? This tool is a very costly man. My master carries out a lot of caring for my eyes. 30 years of skill like a master stone understands everything. I bought the tool, unlucky oil has changed the felt (70tl). 1 month has not passed. The map sensor is broken (70TL) +20 machine binding money. Air conditioning resistance was broken, I would give 200 TL if I did not do it myself. (I have done the timing and normal maintenance, they changed in the brake pads). Although there was no torsion problem, there was a ton of comfort.
I said everything changed, this time the sound is coming from ten wheels on the right, probably because the rod was pressed probably 2 days ago (maintenance was done 2 thousand km ago) the filter cover was loosened, the oil was flowing, we were getting the engine, now it started to roll.
08.05.2020 19:15 # 6
madblueblacksea
If you make the fault you have done once more, I would say that the vehicle is problematic, but there is no rule that you would change the right rod one month later and the left rod will not be damaged after a month. The breakdowns you are counting right now are for me. I am 32 years old and I have been driving since my foot has reached the pedals and I have traveled almost 300 thousand km. I spent more than 3 thousand TL on my current vehicle before two years (except for periodic oil-water maintenance), none of which was not problematic, but maintenance-free. 2 years, the lady used the car and you can appreciate that a lady does not look at the car without being on the road. This is not only for ladies but. Such a result emerges as a result of the users who are called steering drivers in the folk language use their vehicles neglected and these users get work done by officious masters. This is my opinion
08.05.2020 19:15 # 7
Haydut06
Unfortunately Samet206 disagree with you somewhere, my 16-year-old master and the vehicle has been calculating km for 4 years. If you take it to a passing master, eywallah, but a 35-year-old master cannot do this much.

The problem is not over, the problem is not over. Okay, everything is done. This time, everything is done. Since it does not know the oil salt gas, you park it in the evening. Sometimes I do not open music, I listen to the car in the car, so the engine speed temperature is in the ear there. This vehicle travels 15 km a day, on a straight road. What can I do? I couldn't figure it out.
08.05.2020 19:15 # 8
Haydut06
By the way, the vehicle is not maintenance-free, as I wrote in my first message, I changed 80%, the vehicle does not stop still changing :)))

I don't know if I couldn't learn to use it in 16 years. Haydut06 2015-05-07 00:07:37
08.05.2020 19:15 # 9
samet206
There is a lot to do with the master, in any case, I can not say that this is the case. I have respect for what you say. You know what you have experienced, you have lived. they wear sub-industry, even this is not possible to be understood by the user, maybe you will understand later, but it will be too late at the time. As I said, although I gave the money that I made the supply of the vehicle, not the fact that the vehicle did not malfunction, it still limits me more than the vehicle's malfunction.
08.05.2020 19:15 # 10
Haydut06
I don't know what idiom I have a hawk brand car :)) I am glad for you. It is nothing but boredom in its removal because
08.05.2020 19:15 # 11
madblueblacksea
[QUOTE = Haydut06] By the way, the car is not neglected. As I wrote in my first message, I changed the vehicle by 80%. No stopping the car is still changing :)))

I don't know if I couldn't learn how to use it in 16 years. I guess I am using it as a tool:))) [/ QUOTE]

In the 20% part of you that you have not changed, my teacher, change it too, sell it to me. Let's change it and try STOP AWAY from the master. There is no such understanding of repair. I worked in the industry for 3 years and the logic of this is that it does business and gets money. I worked with the man for 3 years, and even once, the problem may have changed and he did not say let's see. The real master finds and does the problem, but only the man who does not go beyond holding the key, says either he was there or is here, and exhausts his pocket. But the biggest factor in this event is that if the piece that the master replaces is intact, he gives his money. Why is that.? because it is not Istanbul, where it does not know the mother of push, that everyone knows and trust each other OF
08.05.2020 19:15 # 12
10URAKAR
Hello friends,
In fact, I agree with the friend, the car is constantly different problems ... But when the car is seriously cared for, the cruise is very wonderful. While in D, there is no vibration sound from the hair underneath, the sound of the shifting cable ... Come on, this ends, this time a wobble sound comes out ... But I think 15 years of car results should not be expected, so what should we do now ...
08.05.2020 19:15 # 13
blntctn
I have done the previous maintenance for me for 10 years but the wuruk scratch was a little more than 3 5 malfunctions whatsoever, I have had them since I bought it for 3 months. if not, it quickly dissolves ewet you are right, but they must have a care from the past
08.05.2020 19:15 # 14
pusutr
My car has a blast.
Clicking sound comes from all over.
Actually, if this piano doesn't have a stance, it is not approached. But it is co-driving: D
08.05.2020 19:15 # 15
palet
[QUOTE = Haydut06] Hello friends, there is a topic I would like to share with you.
I bought my car in 2001 1.6 16w XT 135, now I have been in 170 thousand for about 4 years.
the owner before me used so much contempt that I changed the car by almost 80%.
I just started to get bored lately. I do not have to replace the part hose cable staple. I just got out of the industry, new maintenance was done. I replaced the last petrol pump completely. Now there is a full sound when you press the brake in reverse gear. Most likely, lining disc. On the other hand, I think there is a lot of noise coming from the middle bottom of the vehicle.

In a nutshell I was tired, I could not solve from this car.

Am I experiencing such problems? Am I always in the industry? Do you have such frequent problems? [/ QUOTE]

Okay, your vehicle is not a Porche and a Mercedes, but what kind of malfunction "Oil filter cover is loose"? Why would you relax where we stopped? This means that your master has not tightened the cap sufficiently. It is quite natural that the hose at the age of 14 has filled the life of the hoses.
I agree with Samet06, you need a decent master and a sound system that will ensure that you do not hear the clicks from the car on the way.
08.05.2020 19:15 # 16
fætih
206 is the most problematic car in the world. we got on in the morning where it would break ...
08.05.2020 19:15 # 17
themurat54
[QUOTE = pusutr] My car has a blast.
Clicking sound comes from all over.
Actually, if this piano doesn't have a stance, it is not approached. But it is co-driving: D
[/ QUOTE]
I agree, I have a charisma :)
08.05.2020 19:15 # 18
themurat54
No, my brother, I bought it last year, it has not been a year ago, I have made a comfortable 2,000 TL fee.
08.05.2020 19:15 # 19
Haydut06
Palette. I did not say the oil filter cover is loose, but believe it, I will not be surprised if it is loose

If we sum up somehow in friends, summarize, this is a vehicle that is in need of constant maintenance, except for the pleasure of driving image. Of course, I am not talking to you about the periodic maintenance, but it is a master-loving tool.

A: My own point is not worth it.)))
08.05.2020 19:15 # 20
palet
[QUOTE = Haydut06] palette. I did not say the oil filter cover is loose, but believe it, I will not be surprised if it is loose

If we sum up somehow in friends, summarize, this is a vehicle that is in need of constant maintenance, except for the pleasure of driving image. Of course, I am not talking to you about the periodic maintenance, but it is a master-loving tool.

A: My own point is not worth it.))) [/ QUOTE]

You are right, the oil filter cover of the vpro is loose in the vehicle. I messed up the messages. Smile
Page : / 3
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”