Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Sub-team

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:05 # 1
ColoneL
Twelve shock absorbers of my 206 vehicles are in a blast state, the sound of hitting the bumps and pits in the box is very clear, so I would rather replace the shock absorbers, but would it just prevent the sound from changing the shock absorber? There is nothing in my steering wheel, should I change the sub-team? I searched about the bidet prices on the internet, but there are so many brands of price options and I have never done anything like this before.
08.05.2020 21:05 # 2
sonerkyl
If my hobbyist's amotisorlet breaks out, definitely replace it. Do not forget to change the shock absorber bearing and the chocks when changing the course. It is useful to check the master sub-team that makes it, maybe there may be a problem in one or more rods and tables. Even though the price is important, you can get important teacher maysan on the brand and it will not be a problem to get the receipts. In other parts, except for AYD, there are no problems with other brands, but AYD brand products deteriorate quickly.
08.05.2020 21:05 # 3
x571
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] If my teacher, the shock absorber is broken, definitely replace it. Do not forget to change the shock absorber bearing and the chocks when changing the course. It is useful to check the master sub-team that makes it, maybe there may be a problem in one or more rods and tables. Even though the price is important, you can get important teacher maysan on the brand and it will not be a problem to get the receipts. In other parts, except for AYD, there are no problems with other brands, but AYD brand products deteriorate quickly. [/ QUOTE]

Do the springs have a control. The masters say it changes when it breaks, but they say it is true.
08.05.2020 21:05 # 4
ColoneL
Thank you, my brother, I live in a small country in the bidet.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”