Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Strangeness in the Tachometer

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:31 # 1
Aziz
Guys, I faced such a situation this morning. There is no different sound related to the engine, but there is an oddity in the indicator counter. I wonder why I share with video

[TUBE] http://youtu.be/nqevb5gqisw [/ TUBE]
08.05.2020 17:31 # 2
GokhaN
Can be idling sensor.
08.05.2020 17:31 # 3
Guests
When playing the tachometer, if there is no change in the engine's operation, it is from the magnet motor in the tachometer. They are always problematic. Mine is hanging out according to his head.
08.05.2020 17:31 # 4
emre_akdag
Aziz came to me the other day. The tachometer did not play for 3 days at all. Then suddenly it came to itself :) then the fuel gauge hit the bottom, although I received 20 tl, 20 tl, 40 tl of fuel respectively, it remained at the bottom. He was suddenly disappointed. When he got another 20 TL for what happened next, he suddenly got it: D Of course, I asked the service and they said that the float should change. We were going to eat 140 TL of piles on the foot.
And 186 km of maintenance time is up to you :)
08.05.2020 17:31 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = toretto16] Aziz happened to me the other day. The tachometer did not play for 3 days at all. Then suddenly it came to itself :) then the fuel gauge hit the bottom, although I received 20 tl, 20 tl, 40 tl of fuel respectively, it remained at the bottom. He was suddenly disappointed. When he got another 20 TL for what happened next, he suddenly got it: D Of course, I asked the service and they said that the float should change. We were going to eat 140 TL of piles on the foot.

[/ QUOTE]

Yes, it is a chronic problem. Although everything is smooth in me, the speedometer and the speedometer remain in between. I do not understand: They are arranging themselves on holidays on the way. LOLLOL They don't work 2 days a week LOL

08.05.2020 17:31 # 6
Aziz
[QUOTE = toretto16] Aziz happened to me the other day. The tachometer did not play for 3 days at all. Then suddenly it came to itself :) then the fuel gauge hit the bottom, although I received 20 tl, 20 tl, 40 tl of fuel respectively, it remained at the bottom. He was suddenly disappointed. When he got another 20 TL for what happened next, he suddenly got it: D Of course, I asked the service and they said that the float should change. We were going to eat 140 TL of piles on the foot.
[/ QUOTE]

Yes, the problem with me is that the battery slows down during the wall hours close to exhaustion and does not click in seconds, or clicks like that, but there is no click, so the visual is just that :) also the key picture is always there but when it opens 3000 contact, the 18.6 o km counter that can be reset :) tube After completing `` I always reset, I have done 18,6 km more: D to calculate fuel :)

Also, the magnet motor that HLL 206 says makes sense: D
08.05.2020 17:31 # 7
Aziz
[QUOTE = GökhaN] Can be idling sensor. [/ QUOTE]

Master, what is the price of this mine? and also, if only DLL 206, as the friend said, can we supply something that is caused by the magnet motor? I called in the supermarket, I could not find the idle sensor.
08.05.2020 17:31 # 8
Serkan
To lose the saint key shape, hold the km reset bar and turn the ignition to the starter position (starting) counts down from 10 and sets the maintenance counter to 20,000, disappears in the key. Serco05 2013-04-10 18:00:42
08.05.2020 17:31 # 9
Aziz
[QUOTE = Serco05] To lose the saint key shape, hold down the km reset bar, turn the ignition to the starter position (start) counts down from 10 and sets the maintenance counter to 20,000, disappears in the key. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you for the info, I'll do it in the morning: What do we do with the D tacho clock? 20 seconds or so, it gets better after the first works. If you pay attention to the end of the video, it decreases and gets better.
08.05.2020 17:31 # 10
kayali
[QUOTE = Serco05] To lose the saint key shape, hold down the km reset bar, turn the ignition to the starter position (start) counts down from 10 and sets the maintenance counter to 20,000, disappears in the key. [/ QUOTE]

Would this be 206+ tada you call
08.05.2020 17:31 # 11
Serkan
[QUOTE = rocky] [QUOTE = Serco05] To lose the shape of the saint key, holding down the km reset bar, turn the ignition to the starter position (starting) counts down from 10 and sets the maintenance counter to 20,000, disappears in the key. [/ QUOTE]

Would this be 206+ tada you call
[/ QUOTE]

The same in all peugeot I have ever seen
08.05.2020 17:31 # 12
Hasan Emre
Friends,

It happened to me about 1 week ago. My speed is 120 indicators 2000 revs while I am driving. While he was working at Idle, he falls to 0 and he does not move now. How much is the repair of this. I would be glad if anyone knows. Aziz is like giving bad news to you too, but the life of the spin bar is over. :D
08.05.2020 17:31 # 13
Aziz
[QUOTE = Hasan Emre] Friends,

It happened to me about 1 week ago. My speed is 120 indicators 2000 revs while I am driving. While he was working at Idle, he falls to 0 and he does not move now. How much is the repair of this. I would be glad if anyone knows. Aziz is like giving bad news to you too, but the life of the spin bar is over. :D
[/ QUOTE]

hmm, this went wrong today, the first time I started the engine was changing, the speed was falling and rising :( then I saw that I turned off the air conditioner on and the speed went up and down 1500 and it went up and down several times :(

I went to try to see if it was just going to happen, the tachometer was normal, but the gear and the engine are shaking after this gas cut off :(

I hope my master of blushing said he was starting to get upset, I think:

[TUBE] http://youtu.be/pbhms6g1sk the [/ TUBE]

08.05.2020 17:31 # 14
Aziz
[QUOTE = Aziz] [QUOTE = Hasan Emre] Friends,

[/ QUOTE]

hmm, this went wrong today, the first time I started the engine was changing, the speed was falling and rising :( then I saw that I turned off the air conditioner on and the speed went up and down 1500 and it went up and down several times :(

I went to try to see if it was just going to happen, the tachometer was normal, but the gear and the engine are shaking after this gas cut off :(

I hope my master of blushing said he was starting to get upset, I think:

[TUBE] http://youtu.be/pbhms6g1sk the [/ TUBE]

[/ QUOTE]
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”