Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Strange strange mistakes?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:45 # 1
Teknikerim
Hello friends

I recently started getting strange errors in my vehicle that I think are related to strange electronic systems.

The first error says that the engine water level is high (in English, of course) but there is absolutely no decrease in normal water level.

The second error is Battery Charge Fault. When I gave this error, the air conditioner and cigarette lighter are not working (I removed the cigarette lighter and connected it with 2 usb instead for charging)

2. error goes when the contact is closed and opened
The first error is not clear when he is going or stagnant. In fact, I went to Istanbul, came and stopped on the road, stopped, never mind. When I arrived in Ankara, there was no problem at the water level.

By the way, the tape also has a usb aux module connected from the CD changer port.

Where do you think the problem might be?

08.05.2020 20:45 # 2
ggitaristt
The battery is dead or there is a problem in the charger. If there is a problem with the battery, if the voltage drops below a certain level, some equipment will turn off automatically.

You have to look at them first. Probably when you fix this, if the water warning goes away then let's talk again.
08.05.2020 20:45 # 3
Teknikerim
I looked at the battery and the battery is normal.

I showed it to one of the master (corresponded) the sensor measuring the water level may be faulty, he said. (located just below the engine water can)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”