Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Strange Sound When The Air Conditioner Is Running

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:00 # 1
MemoTech
Hello friends;

When I open the car with an analog air conditioner 206 HDI air conditioner, sometimes it sounds as if you press something in the cigarette lighter inside, a gas sound is heard, or I heard a couple of seconds. It sounds like something is being sucked in under vacuum. I came across when the air conditioner was in the bleeding position outside the vehicle while it was working. I don't know if it was psychological or because the air temperatures were too high, but I started to think it wasn't cooling as well as before. It feels very cold again, but I used to remember I was cold. & Nbsp;

Do you have any idea about this topic?
08.05.2020 17:00 # 2
mehmet20
Hello, I had the same problem as if it was like something was blowing from the inside, I took the service, the gas decreased, the problem got better when the gas was pressed again. 50tl gas discharge fee
08.05.2020 17:00 # 3
MemoTech
[QUOTE = mehmet20] hello I had the same problem as if it was like something was blowing from the inside, I took the service, the gas decreased, the problem improved when the gas was pressed again. 50tl gas discharge fee [/ QUOTE]

The sound is not very descriptive, but I could describe it as such. Since you had the same problem, I ask you three questions :)

Did you lose that sound after a few seconds? & Nbsp;
Did cooling increase after gas was pressed? & Nbsp; < / div>
Did you hear that sound again after the gas was pressed?
08.05.2020 17:00 # 4
berk2309
My teacher is not the sound of blown out of the fissss when the first thing you hurt
08.05.2020 17:00 # 5
MemoTech
[QUOTE = berk2309] when my teacher hurts the first thing you call [/ QUOTE]

Yes, my teacher sounds like a hissing sound.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 6
berk2309
teacher, my big contagious air conditioner gas did not come from me because it was 2 years since I pressed the air conditioner gas because I am thinking about the continous air conditioner in Cyprus & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:00 # 7
yenice
[QUOTE = MemoTech] Hello friends;

When I turn on the car with an analog air conditioner 206 HDI air conditioner, sometimes it sounds as if you press the lighter sibob inside or a gas sound will come in. I heard this a few times, it sounds like something is being sucked in. I came across when the air conditioner was in the bleeding position outside the vehicle while it was working. I don't know if it was psychological or because the air temperatures were too high, but I started to think it wasn't cooling as well as before. It feels very cold again, but I used to remember I was cold. & Nbsp;

Do you have any idea about this topic?
[/ QUOTE]

206 HDI 1.4 2004, I have been 2 months since I bought the car. When I first bought it there was the voice you said. I thought it was cooling. because normal air conditioners make the same sound at work. I didn't care much. There is already a fissss-like sound and when it first turns on the air conditioner, it comes and then it stops. I have not paid attention to this when it comes off.

but since 2 months, I can say that the cooling has decreased day by day. It has decreased a lot these days. again.

probably because the gas is running low. doing this problem.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 8
berk2309
Let the teacher be subjected to compressor test before suppressing the air conditioner, some masters send it before they run away from the heat, do not have a leg or not.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 9
badcombatant
The sound you hear is the sound coming from the expansion valve in the air conditioner line with 90% probability. The expansion valve is called the expansion element, which simply reduces the pressure of the air conditioner gas and sprays the honeycomb inside the vehicle (injector logic in the vehicles) and makes this sound according to the amount of gas (less or more) operating temperature of the system.
If you haven't pressurized gas recently, there is no problem with cooling, if it cools well, do not ask much. Otherwise, it is useful to have it checked.

& nbsp; Brother, master a master who says "Let's run the gas out of gas", make a master vacuum, make sure there is no leak, then warn to gas it. Cooler gases used in air conditioners, which are a pity for your money and the environment, are harmful to the environment and bard.

08.05.2020 17:00 # 10
yenice
[QUOTE = badcombatant] The sound you heard is the sound coming from the expansion valve on the air conditioner line with 90% probability. The expansion valve is called the expansion element, which simply reduces the pressure of the air conditioner gas and sprays the honeycomb inside the vehicle (injector logic in the vehicles) and makes this sound according to the amount of gas (less or more) operating temperature of the system.
If you haven't pressurized gas recently, there is no problem with cooling, if it cools well, do not ask much. Otherwise, it is useful to have it checked.

& nbsp; Brother, master a master who says "Let's run the gas out of gas", make a master vacuum, make sure there is no leak, then warn to gas it. Cooler gases used in air conditioners, which is a pity for your money and the environment, are harmful to the environment and bard.

[/ QUOTE]

2 months ago when I got the car, this sound was also in the air conditioner. but its cooling was not bad. For the past few days, cooling has started to decline. 100% that it is ok but it does not make full cooling and cooling decreases compared to 2 months ago. Would it have stopped this way for 2 months if it was illegal? I have been using it very well for 2 months, only recently, cooling has decreased. Now it is not possible to cool it again, but cooling has definitely decreased compared to 2 months ago. frankly, I don't think it's a leak.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”