Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Strange sound in 2nd gear

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:41 # 1
anlersan
At very low speed there is a voice that says "Did you go with the 2nd Gear?" I saw a sound that shifted to low gear normally. I have witnessed a noise coming in other cars but how can we handle it in other cars? Peugeot 206 1.4
08.05.2020 18:41 # 2
Turgay_66
I do not fully understand the voice of the teacher, if it is shifted to high gear at low speed, there is a buzzing sound but it is not the sound you mentioned?
08.05.2020 18:41 # 3
Turgay_66
I don't understand the voice of the teacher, if it is shifted to high gear at low speed, there is a buzzing sound, but I guess it is not the sound you mentioned?
08.05.2020 18:41 # 4
anlersan
There is a sound similar to the sound of the drill, not the noise, it passes when it gets faster. So it's obvious that it's not normal
08.05.2020 18:41 # 5
MertKurt
He showed me that it was happening in the vehicle, he could not find any catalysts or pipes in the pipes, he said it was normal to do it in low speeds.
08.05.2020 18:41 # 6
anlersan
[QUOTE = MertKurt] He showed me that it is happening in my vehicle, he did not find any catalysts or pipes in exhausters, he said it is normal to do it in mechanics. / quote]

Dude, in my previous car, there was a low-speed top gear but there wasn't much exaggeration. In fact, if there is a foreigner in my car at that moment, it is definitely asking, what is this sound or something?
08.05.2020 18:41 # 7
MertKurt
[QUOTE = If You Understand] [QUOTE = MertKurt] He showed me in my vehicle, I was able to find a catalyst or pipes in exhausters, he said to the master who explains from mechanics. No, buddy. [/ QUOTE]

Dude, in my previous car, there was a low-speed top gear but there wasn't much exaggeration. In fact, if there is a foreigner in my car at that moment, it is definitely asking, what is this sound or something?
[/ QUOTE]

Well, especially if you stopped when you were going up the ramp, I was wondering if there was a car in my car:) I was wondering if there was only one in my car, but other people suffered the same talk;) no problem, but annoying. Obviously, there is a tire that holds the exhaust under the bottom of the sea.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”