Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Strange sound from the front of the car

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:10 # 1
seckin
Hello, there was a little noise coming from the front wheels of the car before, in the shape of ciyk ciyk. I had some work today, the roads I passed were not flat asphalt. These voices became unbearable as I finished my job and returned home. I replaced the pads about 3 weeks ago, I think there was no such sound before that. Or I did not notice. What could be the source of this problem? Is the solution troublesome and salty?

Also; I'm in Izmir, I was caught in traffic of Ikiesmelik on the way back. When I looked at Çankaya, the temperature was about 70, until the climb climbed the ramp and reached Eşrefpaşa, the temperature reached 90. By the way, I do not hear the fan noise coming after I stopped the car, vigorously. I just know the car. Are these troubles? Or is this normal?

Thanks in advance for your answers.
08.05.2020 16:10 # 2
sedatdatse
If you have just made the brakes, the metal parts that hold the pads make the tensioners, look
and if the fan is not working, you will see 150 degrees. I heard it once a year.
don't be afraid
someone had a word when it worked tampering
08.05.2020 16:10 # 3
seckin
Thanks, actually, not the sound, but the fan frankly scared me. But since the voice that came in today made me crazy, I wrote it first. But what you said about the fan made me feel comfortable, thank you.

If it is about sound, I will wait for a while to pass, because there is no money left nowadays. If it does not pass, we will have to go to industry.
08.05.2020 16:10 # 4
Guests
The car turns on a fan close to 100 degrees. If you turn off the ignition while the fan is running, the fan will turn off. This is a normal situation for peugeot.
For example, this is not the case with falcons. If you turn off the ignition, the fan will run and stop automatically until it overheats.
08.05.2020 16:10 # 5
seckin
Yes, we had a hawk before, I waited for it to sound the same, thank you. "Grin"
08.05.2020 16:10 # 6
Guests
happy if we could help but nothing. & nbsp; "Laugh"
08.05.2020 16:10 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE = maverick] the car turns on a fan close to 100 degrees. If you turn off the ignition while the fan is running, the fan will turn off. This is a normal situation for peugeot.
For example, this is not the case with falcons. If you turn off the ignition, the fan will run until the heat is reduced and it will stop automatically. Don't you mess with it?
[/ QUOTE]

The fan continues after turning off the engine in 106s engine if it gets too hot. This may be present in other models of Peugeot. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:10 # 8
emin08
It is normal for the peugeot to go for around 90 on congested traffic or on the ramp. I have been driving my car for 6 years, but I have not heard of fan noise. If there is no problem with the engine, when the temperature exceeds 90 degrees, the fan operates in the 1st stage and does not produce any sound. But if there is a problem, when the cooling is not sufficient, you can work at the second speed faster and you can hear the sound of course while the engine is running. It stops at the fan when you stop the engine. emin08 2011-09-29 10:34:42
08.05.2020 16:10 # 9
Ako06

Sometimes it goes on when the ignition is switched off. Check the Wheels for the incoming sound.

08.05.2020 16:10 # 10
seckin
I kept observing the car from the time I wrote the message to this time. The sound does not start as soon as the car is walking, it starts after a while. When turning the steering wheel to the left, the sound stops, for example, when turning a bend with 30, there is no sound. No sound when I touch the brake. I will most likely show the car to a master next week. Is there any master you can recommend in Izmir?
08.05.2020 16:10 # 11
Guests
The fan event is normal, the fan opens at 97. There is a bit of 90 in the graph, and in the middle of the 90's and 90's on the long road in my car.
08.05.2020 16:10 # 12
seckin
Thank you for your answers. My head is now in the other because there is no problem with overheating. And the sound sometimes becomes unbearable. Especially if the traffic is in a slow pace, I have passed myself and it is disturbing to the people around.

I will take the car to the service. I've asked before. Is there a service you can recommend in Izmir?
08.05.2020 16:10 # 13
ci_ns
I wonder if you found a solution to the issue of sound, the same sound is not as much as yours.
08.05.2020 16:10 # 14
yavuz25
you have to look at the balls.
08.05.2020 16:10 # 15
djchaos
Asbestos rate used in brake pads was around 10% 12. After the complaint (it has a carcinogenic effect), the international decision was reduced to 3% asbestos in the pads. These metal particles, when combined with the disc during the friction, will hear the sound of the friction by rubbing the disc. If you pass the vehicle, the fan will stop, if the vehicle does not diminish and the temperature does not exceed 90, there is no problem to be caught in the head, but if there is a wolf in it, show it to a master, lift the vehicle to the lift, turn the front wheels into a comfortable Does it turn or contract? This intermediate vehicle's rod balance adjustment is made by respect.
08.05.2020 16:10 # 16
ades23
If it comes from the front wheel of the vehicle, it is probably from the rot, if it comes from the back, an unbearable sound is from the rear bush ball, I think both of them came to me.
08.05.2020 16:10 # 17
volkan22
sometimes it comes from the left ten wheels that sound brake and the disc was not changed sound did not go amortism, not sound, and sometimes it sounds, I still couldn't find the noise, I am braking, the sound is going out, I have a very strange malfunction, because the sound sometimes comes to me ... & nbsp;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”