Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

strange sound from the dashboard?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:22 # 1
bjkamil
friends recently a strange sound started coming out of my 206 x-desing tool. When I enter the front console with a badal bump etc., vik vik sounds. especially when I apply the brakes on rough roads. as if chicks entered the console. I showed it to the master, could not solve the room & nbsp; I will get crazy. what should I do???
08.05.2020 16:22 # 2
gurcan42
brother, I had the same problem, I was going to remove almost the entire console. Have the hood hinges checked, mine left, the sound made up from there was coming from there. No sound right now as if it were coming from inside the console.
08.05.2020 16:22 # 3
bjkamil
yes the master suspects hood hinges & nbsp; spray sprayed a little improved but not cut again :(
08.05.2020 16:22 # 4
serommm
There is such a problem with me. When I turn the steering wheel to the left & nbsp; when the car is on the move, the sound comes out of the chest just like that. serommm 2011-11-21 23:37:57
08.05.2020 16:22 # 5
bjkamil
[QUOTE = serommm] I have such a problem with me. When I turn the steering wheel to the left & nbsp; when the car is on the move, the sound comes out of the chest just like that. [/ QUOTE]
When your problem turns a little differently, it is a mechanical problem to come to the left. It happens when the weight comes to the fore. I suspect the hood "Cry"
08.05.2020 16:22 # 6
dukenukem82
Do not turn the steering wheel fully, the engine may be the sound of force. Power steering or ours come out.
the sound was coming from the console.
08.05.2020 16:22 # 7
djchaos
[QUOTE = bjkamil] friends have recently started to hear strange noise from my 206 x-desing tool. When I enter the front console with a badal bump etc., vik vik sounds. especially when I apply the brakes on rough roads. as if chicks entered the console. I showed it to the master, could not solve the room & nbsp; I will get crazy. what do i have to do ??? [/ QUOTE]
I also had that sourn, I changed the top of the shock absorber as if the sound was cut off as if the console came out and when I got into the bump or rough road, the steering wheel turned or the steering wheel was straight
08.05.2020 16:22 # 8
by_imp
do these lions self vomit sandia all of them suddenly burst mine and roar by strangling Kadkr for 3 thousand times
08.05.2020 16:22 # 9
bjkamil
[QUOTE = djchaos] [QUOTE = bjkamil] friends Recently a strange noise has come from my 206 x-desing tool. When I enter the front console with a badal bump etc., vik vik sounds. especially when I apply the brakes on rough roads. as if chicks entered the console. I showed it to the master, could not solve the room & nbsp; I will get crazy. what do i have to do ??? [/ QUOTE]
I also had that sourn, I changed the top of the shock absorber as if the sound was cut off as if the console came out and when I got into the bump or rough road, the steering wheel turned or the steering wheel was straight
[/ QUOTE]
I wonder how much it costs? "C
08.05.2020 16:22 # 10
Guests
Not, the pair is around 70 TL ... Do not go to the authorized service ..
08.05.2020 16:22 # 11
offchu
My vehicle also sounds strange from the dashboard, or if I go into the slightest hump, it looks like the dashboard will fall apart :(
08.05.2020 16:22 # 12
Barut
I have the same problem, when I press the console with my hand, I think the sound stops and it seems the screws are loosening.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”