Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Strange sound coming when abs is activated

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:31 # 1
burakdmr
Hi guys .. I have a problem like this for about 1 month .. Especially when going downhill (I think the abs is activated earlier) I get a very strange sound when I take my foot off the brake pedal. I don't know how I tell it. or that kind of sound. The car that I took to the master went out of the way, it does not cause any problems from the cold, maybe he said .. There is no problem in my braking. > Anybody happened to
? Is it serious .. I am waiting for your ideas .. Thanks in advance
08.05.2020 16:31 # 2
Guests
yes yes =) it happens to me just like the abs is coming in and out. When the vehicle relaxes, I think the brake abs passes a task I think it sounds like `` bızzzzzttt ''. my vehicle 307
08.05.2020 16:31 # 3
burakdmr
I don't understand, I don't know if it's gone.
08.05.2020 16:31 # 4
Guests
I know I have the same voice in me, it is hard to describe =) I even said that I was here last night =) I think we are not important
08.05.2020 16:31 # 5
burakdmr
He said that one must look at when the master warms up .. There is no problem with normal pressure, but especially if the road is broken and the downhill is starting after the abs :) I feel as if he is coming from the pedal. Gone .. what an annoying sound, the starter sound does not hit the wire or even laugh like this: even looks like it
08.05.2020 16:31 # 6
ismail ozdemir
I don't want to bother you guys, but the same sound happened to me last year, then the abs and brake system started getting strange, then the abs light came on, then I went to the repairman, I don't know if you have any information about the abs brain, but this abs brain is in the left fender and the probability of water entering the brain is very high, which is mine. the zero of the piece is around 2500tl, between 300-700 I can not find it in the mainland I have been using the abs for about 1 year, I hope yours will not create this problem
08.05.2020 16:31 # 7
burakdmr
Come on ... I hope it is not like that .. how exactly did you give the problem ?? Was your abs active with that sound?
08.05.2020 16:31 # 8
ismail ozdemir
active, suddenly I pressed the brakes at that moment and when I was leaving, the voice was coming out, it went like this for 3-4 months, then the brake hardened and the grip started to wade and then it stopped like that in the next 1-2 months, the abs heat burned in the rainy weather and I pressed the abs fault I do not switch on the circuit. Then I took the car and even wrote it here, the wire was broken, the dust was covered, they said it was fuzzy. I asked in Ankara between 300-400 but they said we did not have it, I got the abs completely canceled, I said 2500tl for zero for 1 year. I have been wearing it for 1 year. I bought it on the screen in the light, I thought it was an economic situation because of the fact that I do not wear it anymore, but I hope the leak was another problem. r and it won't make you so hard
08.05.2020 16:31 # 9
burakdmr
I hope :)
08.05.2020 16:31 # 10
burakdmr
Hopefully, no such thing will happen to me, or we have just released it in terms of:) & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:31 # 11
eserxxx
Does this sound come from bumps, when you enter a small pit without braking? & Nbsp; I also had such an event, I asked the master, he said that the abs motor works loudly, he said no problems. I have already read in the forum on another topic that this sound is caused by the wheel bearing, and if it changes, there will be no problem. Porya is also called this piece .. It is not a huge number, it was something like 30 TL for 407.
08.05.2020 16:31 # 12
burakdmr
I just hear the sound on the left side but I feel the problem with the pedal with my feet .. as if it was caused by the pedal
08.05.2020 16:31 # 13
06OzGuR06
I wonder if the pedal vibration that sounds like the claw that comes to the pedal pressurize is mentioned. However, in all ABS vehicles I use, if you are driving, turn the steering wheel and press the brake suddenly and click n & nbsp; Padal is shaking. "Smile" & nbsp; I don't know why.
08.05.2020 16:31 # 14
burakdmr
no or not .. we just tried with the master, we entered very fast, there is no problem in braking the ground, but .. just after the normal abs hitting and the normal sound, something like this `` scratches '' & nbsp; .. Immediately after, but the unique sound of the abs ends I lift my foot, click on the pedal, strange, or like a starter sound or rub the wire against the wall or a strange sound ...
08.05.2020 16:31 # 15
06OzGuR06
[QUOTE = burakdmr] no or not .. we just tried with the master, we entered very fast, there is no problem in braking the soil ground but .. just after normal abs hitting and normal sound, something like this is `` scratching '' & nbsp; .. right after but abss' unique voice ends, I lift my foot, click on the pedal, strange, or like a starter sound or put the wire on the wall or a strange sound ... [/ QUOTE]

Got it & nbsp; I hope you solve it, did the master diagnose?
08.05.2020 16:31 # 16
burakdmr
the master said unimportant :) there is no peugeot master here but he is a good master himself .. he said maybe he will do it when it is cold he said try it for a while but it is not a problem. He said it was like something from the main system.
08.05.2020 16:31 # 17
burakdmr
I will use it for a while, so if the problem increases or a different situation occurs, I go to the service.
08.05.2020 16:31 # 18
06OzGuR06
Brake system is important & nbsp; I really do not neglect it. "Smile"
08.05.2020 16:31 # 19
burakdmr
important, there is no problem keeping it at work :) if there are others who have experienced this problem after hearing the abs sound like this, I would be happy if they write what happened in the process :)
08.05.2020 16:31 # 20
06OzGuR06
I wonder if there might be air in the braking system, this sound of smoke reminded me of it, but if there was air, your brakes & nbsp; the grip must change.

Also if you tried to change the brake fluid.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”