Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Strange situation self-correcting?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:38 # 1
anlersan
Yesterday my car started to go away even after I shifted from 1st gear to 2nd gear and even slowed down to a halt. Then I took it back to 1, I pressed it until I yelled, I pulled it to 2, I pressed it, and it started to slow down until it stopped. Then I took 1 again, pressed it well and passed it directly to 3 and tried again. I pulled over the vehicle and stopped. After 2 minutes, I ran it again and the problem got better. Is it the first time I have an idea?
08.05.2020 18:38 # 2
nevce
My teacher said I had a call, even called the master at the FSM Bridge, he said he was drowning ...
08.05.2020 18:38 # 3
ahmed206
A similar situation had happened in the relative's 2011 1.3 cd astra sedan car, and we were also climbing uphill. The same things happened the same way, pulling over and running again, he did not do it again.
08.05.2020 18:38 # 4
Mesut48
[QUOTE = if you understand] Yesterday, my car started to move from 1st gear to 2nd gear, but it did not go and even slowed down to a halt. Then I took it back to 1, I pressed it until I yelled, I pulled it to 2, I pressed it, and it started to slow down until it stopped. Then I took 1 again, pressed it well and passed it directly to 3 and tried again. I pulled over the vehicle and stopped. After 2 minutes, I ran it again and the problem got better. Is there an idea for the first time? [/ QUOTE]

Is the vehicle diesel? If it is diesel, replace the diesel oil filter to the 2nd place.

08.05.2020 18:38 # 5
tongucuk
can be from turbo
08.05.2020 18:38 # 6
anlersan
[QUOTE = Mesut48] [QUOTE = if you understand] Yesterday, my car started to go away from the 1st gear to the 2nd gear, but it did not go even slow down to the stop. Then I took it back to 1, I pressed it until I yelled, I pulled it to 2, I pressed it, and it started to slow down until it stopped. Then I took 1 again, pressed it well and passed it directly to 3 and tried again. I pulled over the vehicle and stopped. After 2 minutes, I ran it again and the problem got better. Is there an idea for the first time? [/ QUOTE]

Is the vehicle diesel? If it is diesel, replace the diesel oil filter to the 2nd place.

[/ QUOTE]

Not diesel, brother no gasoline tube.
08.05.2020 18:38 # 7
muro_60
Probably gasoline has not been grown in idle gas, but it stacks on load
08.05.2020 18:38 # 8
anlersan
After that day, I asked him not to do any more, he said that the dirt had come into the dirt, and he did not eat the gas. If you used the gas to the end, he said he got the dirt on his bottom and he said that I couldn't reach the station that used the petrol until the last drop two days ago.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”