Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

strange propeller sound ..

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:04 # 1
TURAN61
right on the door side. There is a stumble propeller, fan noise coming from the inside of the right fenders. What could be the reason?

note: it also happens when the heater is off.

Question 2: When the heater is closed but the outputs in the cockpit are open, do you feel the temperature of the engine?
08.05.2020 15:04 # 2
kaan__
sometimes it feels very obvious to me, the crackling sound coming from the right front fender is cut even when it gives gas.
The heat thing seems to me, of course, it seems to me like normal
kaan__ 2011-02-03 20:17:36
08.05.2020 15:04 # 3
fahrikem
If there is a gap when a check wheel pulls the wheel towards the right side, if there is a tilt, the other wheels will be used to better understand the difference.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 4
koliva
As long as the heating grills are on, hot air comes from the engine. The only way to prevent it is to turn off the grills Cool

The sound you say can come from the wheel bearings, as my fakrikem said. Put the car on the road while driving on a quiet and smooth road with 40. Break the steering wheel left and right and listen to the change in sound. If the sound changes, it is likely that it is from the wheel bearing. If the steering wheel increases when you knock it to the right, it indicates a defect in the left wheel bearing, and if it increases when you knock it to the left, it indicates a defect in the right wheel bearing.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 5
TURAN61
more parked. happening while idling idle. Would you consider bearing again?
08.05.2020 15:04 # 6
koliva
[QUOTE = TURAN61] is still in the park. happening while idling idle. Would you consider bearing again? [/ QUOTE]

When it is parked, the possibility of bearing is eliminated.
Maybe it was due to the simple thing, or it is irrelevant. For example, is ventilation open while you take this sound?
08.05.2020 15:04 # 7
TURAN61
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = TURAN61] is still in park. happening while idling idle. Would you consider bearing again? [/ QUOTE]

When it is parked, the possibility of bearing is eliminated.
Maybe it was due to the simple thing, or it is irrelevant. For example, is ventilation open while you take this sound?
[/ QUOTE]
closed..
08.05.2020 15:04 # 8
Guests
A normal voice teacher .. I will not be able to make a full explanation, but it was one of the questions I asked when I was learning my car last year and the master said that it was a normal voice about gasoline.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”