Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Strange discourse of the master about float

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 17:58 # 1
Ozan44

The day does not pass so that the pejoom will not surprise me. The problem was solved by replacing the vehicle, which burned 41 cents per km in lpg, except for the lpg tank.

Another problem is that since the first day of buying the vehicle, the gasoline float is gradually falling despite the use of LPG after taking the gasoline. We changed the float, we changed it new. however, the same problem persists. Even in the new buoy and lpg, the needle falls as if it was used in a gasoline.

To solve this problem, I applied to a master who was said to be good at his job yesterday. It was the discourse of the master who was interesting to me, he said;

- In the pejo, cd models of the opelin and a model of the megan (I forgot the model.) the gasoline needle caused by the trip computer drops due to the rotation of the wheel. If you use the vehicle in LPG, the system will slowly drop the needle as if it were going with gasoline, but the gasoline in it will not decrease. When the fuel supplement is applied, the trip computer resets the system and it acts as a float in the proportion of the fuel you receive and points towards the needle. but when it moves, even if it is lpg, the pointer will slowly decrease due to wheel sensitivity. said they solved this problem in only 106.

Then I bought 50 TL gasoline, showed the needle at the correct level, but despite the fact that we took the road at LPG, the needle fell as if we came with gasoline.

The first time I heard such a thing did not satisfy me what the man said. but there is nothing contrary to what you said so far.

Say what?

08.05.2020 17:58 # 2
serkans

it is true that if you had changed the buoy and researched it without cost

08.05.2020 17:58 # 3
berk2309
I wish you had a search, my teacher had this on the forum, our friend found the solution he was very good at. -de-petrol-needle-dmesi-problem-cheap-zm "rel =" nofollow "> http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=13780&KW=lpg&title=lpg-de-benzin -ibre-du-cheap-to-problem solutions
08.05.2020 17:58 # 4
ramazan_070
Hodja, you have a problem that cannot be overcome in lion parts. You have changed the pump to waste ...) ... But I advise you that while the car is traveling on LPG, the gas pump continues to run. There is a high risk of burning the pump (I had to change the gas pump burned). there is a piece of it I recommend you to wear it ... Though I don't know it may have said or worn it from the master wearing the lpg ... My cattle masters did not wear and warn ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”