Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Strain and Clutch Clearance When Shifting

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:34 # 1
By_Akademisyen
Hello Friends, I am a bit novice when it comes to the car, I have a Peugeot 206 car when changing the 2006 model, there is no transition like
oil. My friend has a Fiat
Palio car, while driving his, it passes like oil without much difficulty. What could be the reason for this? I just bought the vehicle and the maintenance was done 5 thousand km before I got it in the service. & nbsp; Do I need to re-care? Apart from that, the other topic I want to ask is; dealing with the clutch; While the clutch is getting up from the clutch, the interval of pressing the gas is very short while my friend's Palio vehicle is very comfortable, there is no stopping event since the range is wide. When my friend used my car, the room said to me that I can stop you even though I have experience. What should I do for this?
08.05.2020 17:34 # 2
samet206
The gears of the 206s are bony, they are more difficult to pass than other models, and the gears are more difficult when they are added to factors such as aging of the gear gears, weakening of the clutter & nbsp; It is beneficial to be kind, after all, the transmission is a matter of fact. The person is getting used to the time, the structure of each vehicle is different. Again, he sees the clutter at the top compared to 206 other vehicles, but if these situations affect you enough to disturb you, there is no problem to ignore.

-
-Shift gears
-Print lining
It is useful to show your gearbox as follows. Most likely the problem is from the press pad, especially if there is an imbalance in the 1st and 2nd gears, if it clutches too high in the clutter & nbsp; I think the pressure is in the pad. There are almost the same problems in me. The pressure is from the pad, but not in the plan.
08.05.2020 17:34 # 3
By_Akademisyen
I understand, thank you, so you say the general structure of the gear boned peutos.

08.05.2020 17:34 # 4
sezar206
I personally like the gears of the 206. My father has a hyundai brother-in-law palio, my brother used a font size, but I like the shifts of 206 the most. When the hand gets used to the gearbox, it passes. The clutch's grip is also good neither at the bottom nor at the top. Sometimes it doesn't go into reverse. In that case, when you are wearing the back, loosen it slightly. I rarely experience this situation as well.
As the steering wheel, definitely like fiat cotton :)
08.05.2020 17:34 # 5
camoka
bony gear detection is correct. No problem.
08.05.2020 17:34 # 6
Acemi
Hello;
I am also one of those who have problems with gear shifts.
1. and it is not comfortable when shifting to 2nd gear, sometimes it does not go from 2 to 3. I may have to go back to 2.
No problem in reverse gear.
No clutch clutch problem

My car 2005 model 206 HDI < br> I think it might be related to gearbox oil, of course it can also be a problem with gears.
Can these problems occur because the vehicle is used very little at 37000?
08.05.2020 17:34 # 7
byx
Check the gearbox oil may be missing. It might be better if you change it, there was a similar problem in my car. After replacing the gearbox with (75/80 total 3lt). This may be the process of getting used to new oil. & nbsp; this happened in my 3 different vehicles. my advice is to check the oil & & nbsp; transmission, & nbsp; and change the oil.
08.05.2020 17:34 # 8
Acemi
Thanks byx, I think it would be nice if I lower the gearbox and change the oil for my head to relax.
Gears may also have to be checked.
08.05.2020 17:34 # 9
EErgul
As you know, the pressure is getting old as the pad is used and the clutch pedal clutch point goes up a little more every day. I'm not sure if our pugs have this incident, but it happened to me in the C3s. When it was about to end when I last released the pedal, it was in gear Car & nbsp;
don't have the hardness of the gear. My old vehicle was the 2001 palio, but there were no such differences. Also the palio was so much softer than my puga. have a check if you want, but don't worry too much
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”