Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

stops on the move

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:04 # 1
metin tural
hello 99 model 206 xt vehicle, atiker sequential system lpg mounted vehicle when going on the road sometimes at 70, sometimes at 80 or sometimes at 60, sometimes stops 90 shake shaking shake electric power is not interrupted in the vehicle just stops, does not eat gas, does not work, does not work, turns off the ignition and works again when the starter is pressed, but again 4 The 5th gear sometimes stops when I reach the speed I said in the 3rd gear, and I made it look at the masters, everyone responded on a separate wire, some gas pump (whatever it is about) because the vehicle is going on lpg, some say it from the brain, some say it from the lpg brain, but nobody gives a healthy answer. I would appreciate it if you can evaluate and know if anyone knows what happened to you ..
08.05.2020 20:04 # 2
KILIC
So does it do the same when driving on gas?
08.05.2020 20:04 # 3
metin tural
yes, it stops when you go on gas, unfortunately
08.05.2020 20:04 # 4
KILIC
The first thing that came to my mind was that there might be a problem in the ignition system, spark plugs, etc.
08.05.2020 20:04 # 5
ALLEX
[QUOTE = KILIÇ] Did I have a problem with the ignition system that first came to my mind, check spark plugs etc. [/ QUOTE]

Absolutely ignition and electricity problem.

Get through a solid control, the LPG will never come to the beard.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”