Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Stopping problem (UNSOLVABLE SUBJECT)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:11 # 1
yenipejocu
Good day, friends, we couldn't figure out how to stop.
I put an injector cleaner on your recommendations and used it in gasoline, misfire and idling problem disappeared.
I took LPG on the long road and the result was disappointing as before.

- If I do not give gas when I first start it, it does not enter idle and stops.
- During the first movement, it strangles gasoline and it smells of gasoline.
- After switching to gas, the gear stops idling idling and stops.

" Antipollution Fault" error on the screen
The master who cleaned the butterfly said there was a butterfly - + error.
He says that there was no such thing as the situation in the veteran.
The vehicle got strange after the gas adjustment.

and when I hold the brake, it behaves like it just stops.

I have to solve this problem urgently, while I parked the car, I stopped it, I could not stop, it was hitting the car.
08.05.2020 21:11 # 2
ErCmNt
I have the same situation .. I did not want to open a separate topic. My vehicle 2006 1.4 16 valve only stop or turn on when turning or turning corner. No trouble on departure and long way. I went to 3 different masters, one of them said from the steering wheel. Someone said, "Do we take the injectors down?" Somebody said you will not use this way. I am about to go crazy. The last one to disassemble completely lpg .. if anyone knows to help ... !!!!!
08.05.2020 21:11 # 3
yenipejocu
everything is strange. Ask someone says in the gas pump. Today the interior of the vehicle smelled of gasoline. I don't know what the problem is
08.05.2020 21:11 # 4
GokhaN
this seems like a fuel system problem. Control is a must, starting from the spark plugs to the hoses and the pump.
08.05.2020 21:11 # 5
Frt-Aydin
Did you connect it to the computer and have it calibrated?
08.05.2020 21:11 # 6
yenipejocu
They said it was done.
Why stop it in gas, even if it is in the gas pump.
08.05.2020 21:11 # 7
ismailkaya
I am about to solve this problem in my vehicle test, your upper oxygen sensor may be faulty or one or all of the cables 1-2-3-4 may be broken. the original of this sensor is 1200 tl sub-industry cheap 200-300 tl compatible bosh brand but i dont know the code now, you can share it here or you can search, change the compatible one at the bottom sensor, clean or clean it, you may need to update the software with gasoline or lining for gasoline and lpg again. Separate
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”