Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Stopping problem at first start

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:00 # 1
b.yilmaz
Hello, There is a problem with stopping at First Start in My Car. Let me briefly explain the situation I have experienced, then I have a wide explanation for those who wonder below; I turn the ignition when the gear is in neutral, the engine is running without too much. I expect it to switch to lpg without moving. Switching to LPG setting 25 degree engine temperature and after 5 seconds delay. When the engine is cold, it takes about 1 minute to reach this temperature and switch to LPG. When I switch to LPG, I shift the gear to 1 and slowly release the clutch while slowly depressing the gas. The car starts to move very little, but when the engine speed comes to 2000s, it stops if I do not load on the gas. I am not an engine master, but I am an engineer. It seems to me that this issue is causing a little something. The authorized service and private repairers are counting a lot of parts and checking them one by one, scare my eyes by saying that if it can be done, it will go through maintenance or change if there is a problem. If anyone has had a similar problem or if there is a motor master who knows this problem, please help !!! All the events I have about my car and the history in me for those who will ask; My car 2004 model 206 1.4 X-line (75 Horsepower) Gasoline + LPGA when I took my car and trusted I took it to my mechanic to have it checked. He ran a test drive, opened the bonnet and looked up and said, "No problem!" said. However, after I received it, I realized that it actually had many problems. On the day I took it, I set off on a 50 km road and stopped while driving on the road, stopping while turning slowly from the sharp bend, kicking. Then, another repairman I took and lifted it up and looked at it and counted so many problems in the car that it officially brought it to its place if you did not scrapped it. I took it to another mechanic, disassembled the throttle, cleaned it, installed it, removed the engine cover, checked the valve settings and said, "There is no problem with the valve adjustment". The throttle cleaning didn't make a difference either. I took it to the Authorized Peugeot service in Adana. I asked A to Z to list all their problems and problem parts. They made a total cost of 4800 TL. But in the first place, they recommended changing the Motor Regulator (the part before the throttle) for the problem I had. I replaced it with the original one, by the way they made their computer settings. There was an improvement in the car for a short time. Then it started again slowly. (Meanwhile, fuel consumption was about 10 liters of gasoline per 100 km.) And now the car started to stop often when it started to move after the first start. So when I turned the ignition, the engine was running without too long, then I was going to shift to the 1st gear and then slowly release the clutch and start to press the gas slowly. Of course, the engine speed is slowly increasing. But when the full car moved about half a meter and the time came to the 2000s, the car stopped suddenly even though I did not pull my foot off the gas. Even though it was moving, the car was shaken officially and the engine could not take over for a while. I couldn't get through it without hanging on the gas and going to high speeds. When I bought it, it was gasoline, after a while I got LPG. After the LPG was installed, the traction of the car was better in LPG. This is as far as I know. In general, they say that it gives the same traction as gasoline at best, and even in most cases its traction is reduced. I used it like this for a while, then while the car was driving, the STOP lamp started to emit an audible signal. I noticed that it was mostly at random times but mostly when I was hanging on the gas. Then he did the same while driving and started to stop. After a short while while driving, a sound came from the engine as if something had broken off and rubbed around. I pulled over immediately. I called several repairmen, all said, "The timing belt is broken." They did the repair to the repairman at 820 lira. They had problems due to Triger. Now I am back to the beginning, when the engine is cold, it usually stops as soon as it starts up in the morning. To prevent this, if I rooted the gas at that time, it does not stop, but this is not normal after all. b.yilmaz2015-09-14 14:14:37
08.05.2020 18:00 # 2
Serkan
Does it also stop with the gasoline on take off? If you have not tried, put the car on gasoline and try it.
08.05.2020 18:00 # 3
b.yilmaz
Yes, it does the same problem with gasoline. The situation is the same when I turn off LPG and try it. I already had problems using gasoline, it got a bit reduced when I got lpg. But stopping on departure continues. I have the same problem of stopping at the departure after waiting at the traffic lights.
08.05.2020 18:00 # 4
b.yilmaz
Yes, it does the same problem with gasoline. The situation is the same when I turn off LPG and try it. I already had problems using gasoline, it got a bit reduced when I got lpg. But stopping on departure continues. I have the same problem of stopping at the departure after waiting at the traffic lights.
08.05.2020 18:00 # 5
Serkan
I would say it could be from the LPG pressure only if it did it in LPG, but I have no idea for now.
08.05.2020 18:00 # 6
tariik_akan
Friends have the same problem with me. I can not go directly and press it when I run it first. But I wait for a while. It is not so frequent in me, it just has trouble when I run it first. I took it to the master last Tuesday, he said he might be doing it from the throttle. He said that he may need to change if he does it again.
08.05.2020 18:00 # 7
kursat3006
25 degrees too low, if the vehicle runs idle for 1 minute and passes to the gas, stop the water in the cold, change the setting firstly .. I am living in Bormak.
08.05.2020 18:00 # 8
b.yilmaz
[QUOTE = tariik_akan] Friends have the same problem with me. When I run for the first time, I can not press it directly. He said, "We put on cleaners, he said. If he does it again, he might need to change. He said," Valve adjustment should be done in the first place.

The throttle is what most masters say first. But as far as I can tell, it's true for cars with carburetors. Since there is an engine regulator before the throttle in injection cars, only throttle cleaning does not work much. I also changed the motor regulator, but it did not improve. Also the valve adjustment was made from scratch, but there is no difference.

However, I recently observed this; In the first start of the morning, I pressed the gas at idle to keep the engine warm and switched to LPG at 3000 rpm. But the cycle did not remain constant between 2900 and 3100. I realized that this was the problem of stopping at that departure that I had experienced until today. Because when I release the clutch slowly, at some point, because of the irregularity of the cycle, when there are 200 revolutions, it is as if you did not release the clutch and press the gas.

So in summary, there is no problem with the lpg system. the problem is entirely in the gasoline system. When the engine is cold, it starts up and down by 200 revolutions.

Expertise question: when the engine is at first start up in the morning, it causes up to 200 cycles of irregularity before the engine warms up and strangulates the engine when it hits the gas? When I press the gas, while the engine is drowning, I hear low-noise noises from the exhaust as well.
not b.yıl 2013-12-06 13:02:52
08.05.2020 18:00 # 9
_ali_
The same problem in my vehicle is a little less, but I also read in the forum about 3-5 headings that did not come to the conclusion. The problem decreases when I buy fresh gasoline as much as half a tank and use it in a little gasoline, or sometimes a temporary time passes completely in my vehicle.

I started to think that this is more like a brain, rather than a malfunction, that the harmonization is adapted to the values created by the use of LPG, and it sends unadjusted mixtures to the engine when the engine is cold. Depending on the condition of the sensor, butterfly, coil and spark plugs, I think that the problem is very obvious in some vehicles and not quite the opposite. Of course, I do not understand the engine or something, and I do not show it to the master or something.
08.05.2020 18:00 # 10
tariik_akan
[QUOTE = b.yilmaz] [QUOTE = tariik_akan] Friends have the same problem with me. When I run it first, I can't press it directly. But I wait for a while. It is not so frequent in me, it just has trouble when I first run it. He said he will not catch up because I went overnight, he said, we put on cleaners. He said he might have to change it again.

The throttle is what most masters say first. But as far as I can tell, it's true for cars with carburetors. Since there is an engine regulator before the throttle in injection cars, only throttle cleaning does not work much. I also changed the motor regulator, but it did not improve. Also the valve adjustment was made from scratch, but there is no difference.

However, I recently observed this; In the first start of the morning, I pressed the gas at idle to keep the engine warm and switched to LPG at 3000 rpm. But the cycle did not remain constant between 2900 and 3100. I realized that this was the problem of stopping at that departure that I had experienced until today. Because when I release the clutch slowly, at some point, because of the irregularity of the cycle, when there are 200 revolutions, it is as if you did not release the clutch and press the gas.

So in summary, there is no problem with the lpg system. the problem is entirely in the gasoline system. When the engine is cold, it starts up and down by 200 revolutions.

Expertise question: when the engine is at first start up in the morning, it causes up to 200 cycles of irregularity before the engine warms up and strangulates the engine when it hits the gas? When I press the gas, while the engine is drowning, I hear low-noise noises from the exhaust as well.
[/ QUOTE]

It means that there is no solution to this then. While I was buying the vehicle, the weather was hot, it did not cause any problems.
08.05.2020 18:00 # 11
tariik_akan
[QUOTE = _ali_] I have the same problem in my vehicle a little less, but I also read in the forum 3-5 headings that did not come to the conclusion. The problem decreases when I buy fresh gasoline as much as half a tank and use it in a little gasoline, or sometimes a temporary time passes completely in my vehicle.

I started to think that this is more like a brain, rather than a malfunction, that the harmonization is adapted to the values created by the use of LPG, and it sends unadjusted mixtures to the engine when the engine is cold. Depending on the condition of the sensor, butterfly, coil and spark plugs, I think that the problem is very obvious in some vehicles and not quite the opposite. Of course, I do not understand the engine or something, and I do not show it to the master or something.
[/ QUOTE]

My brother Ali is doing it on my vehicle only at the first start. Is the engine warmed up okay? Start 10 times, stop, start, stop, not have trouble. Only at the first start. Will it not be solved if we take it to LPG and adjust it?
08.05.2020 18:00 # 12
fth306
I know that the car pretends to be drowning, and the popping sounds coming from the exhaust are caused by the coil or the vehicle not being able to burn gasoline, but it seems like the coil would be continuous. When it is cold, it cannot burn or the mixture comes unbalanced. I have no idea about LPG, but maybe the problem can be seen by connecting it to the diagnostics (guess only)
08.05.2020 18:00 # 13
b.yilmaz
[QUOTE = fth306] pretending that the car is drowning, and I know that the explosive noises coming from the exhaust are caused by the coil or the vehicle not being able to burn the gasoline, but it seems like the coil would be continuous. When it is cold, it cannot burn or the mixture comes unbalanced. I have no idea about LPG, but maybe the problem can be seen by connecting it to the diagnostics (guess only) [/ QUOTE]
He was connected and looked at the diagnostics service, but he did not make a mistake about it. But it is necessary to look at the coil and unbalanced mixture. If I get a result, I will write.
08.05.2020 18:00 # 14
ertugrulll
I have been doing the same problem for the past 2 weeks. . Sometimes I run the car when I leave the car parks, put it in gear, press the gas, do not eat gas, eat slowly or stop. I am a beginner stamp. My vehicle is 2011 model 206+ 1.4 gasoline + LPG. The BRC.
First, Fatih peugeot inserted, they said there was no problem, and they said LPG problem for you. Then I showed it to the BRC Service and explained the issue as guaranteed. They said that there will be a peugeot in LPG vehicles. He said that some of them cause problems on the roads, some of them do not go to sleep, you will be brothers and industrialists. I think it's okay, run it in the morning, wait 1 min. It passes fast until you look at the mirrors until you put on your belt. He said he usually does it in the winter. Don't take your head in one go, even in summer or winter frost, said with such simple things.
As I said, I get on my car, I run it, but it is time to say the belt mirror tape channel. Stop problem disappears from me.
08.05.2020 18:00 # 15
bluellay
I have the same problem. Sometimes it goes up, sometimes it goes away. I suspect the oxygen sensor. I ordered, I will appreciate it when it comes. then we will understand.
08.05.2020 18:00 # 16
67okan
I have the same problem, there are those who say that the cables that go to the throttle are chassis and that they renew and solve the cables, are there any friends who can do this or photograph how they can be made? or have you reached another solution?
08.05.2020 18:00 # 17
jembey
I had the same problem if the indicator was deflecting when the vehicle was running, the problem is from the battery if the bidet tape and clock calendar location reset itself.
Bid master, your vehicle seems to have fallen over 300 thousand km.
08.05.2020 18:00 # 18
sezar206
[QUOTE = ertugrulll] He has been doing the same issue for me in the last 2 weeks. . Sometimes I run the car when I leave the car parks, put it in gear, press the gas, do not eat gas, eat slowly or stop. I am a beginner stamp. My vehicle is 2011 model 206+ 1.4 gasoline + LPG. The BRC.
First, Fatih peugeot inserted, they said there was no problem, and they said LPG problem for you. Then I showed it to the BRC Service and explained the issue as guaranteed. They said that there will be a peugeot in LPG vehicles. He said that some of them cause problems on the roads, some of them do not go to sleep, you will be brothers and industrialists. I think it's okay, run it in the morning, wait 1 min. It passes fast until you look at the mirrors until you put on your belt. He said he usually does it in the winter. Don't take your head in one go, even in summer or winter frost, said with such simple things.
As I said, I get on my car, I run it, but it is time to say the belt mirror tape channel. Stop problem disappears from me. [/ QUOTE]
I am having the same problem right now but there was no problem before. I was running and driving a single star at -30 degrees. Now a place is broken, but where is my zikkimin :(
08.05.2020 18:00 # 19
kaangk
I had Renault megane 2000 model lpg, 6 months after the lpg was installed, my first starts started to get harder, the place came from 7-8 starter cars were working hard (especially in winter), we did not find much research, I sold the problem, the man in renault service said that the first start should be rich mixture, I woke up later, when the car was lpg, the gas pump was running and I used less than a quarter tank, the pump pressure might have dropped over time (dry hard working petrol pump necessarily causes problems) Tilt the car in the service. You may need to buy a new pump if your gasoline is running properly. The aim is to meet the original rich mix ratio in the first study.
08.05.2020 18:00 # 20
pusutr
Sir, it will be a little bit classic, but as I understand it, there is a problem with spark plugs. The cycle is irregular and stops until the vehicle is thoroughly warmed up. Replace spark plugs and try. Please install original quality spark plug.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”