Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Stopping Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:40 # 1
kayaca
First of all, good forums will have a question. Gasoline and tachometer do not play, while gas is playing up and down. It does not stand still.
As long as the car fan does not open, it does not have any situation like stopping
There is also a battery of 60. If I install 72, would it be harmful?
08.05.2020 20:40 # 2
sonerkyl
brother, your problem is the throttle and lpg system, i think they usually adjust because the gas pressure values are not adjusted well, but they do the standard adjustment. it is healthier to adjust the vehicle in motion. Not where it stands
08.05.2020 20:40 # 3
kayaca
I do not make any trouble in gasoline, neither does lpg nor does it look like when the car warms up or when the fan turns on I guess it is like something is happening when the temperature is over 90 and above I cannot understand enough whether the battery is not enough or it cannot produce electricity.
08.05.2020 20:40 # 4
sonerkyl
While the best engine is hot, measure the battery while turning on the fan. Even my teacher checked the fan sockets - fan resistances and roles where there might be problems if there was an oxidation or non-chassis event. Also have the battery measured.
08.05.2020 20:40 # 5
kayaca
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] Measure the battery while turning on the fan while the best motor is hot. Even my teacher checked the fan sockets - fan resistances and roles where there might be problems if there was an oxidation or non-chassis event. Have the battery measured in size. [/ QUOTE]

As you said, I did not do this, I bought this vehicle for 2 weeks or so, they said that all the maintenance I took from the peugeot service was done.
08.05.2020 20:40 # 6
sonerkyl
I think they can solve your problem if you bought it from the service. after all, they give you the maintenance and problem-free while being sold to you.
08.05.2020 20:40 # 7
kayaca
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] If you bought it from the service, I think they will solve your problem free of charge. after all, they give you the maintenance and problem-free while being sold to you. [/ QUOTE]

You are absolutely right, it is best to consult the service, but I have to say water, so that they can do it, can they stop this idle or departure since the electricity is not enough?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”