Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

stopping in the clutch was killing. urgent help grace

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:58 # 1
dexter_
hello friends..my car 206 x-line 2003.vehicle lpg li..the car stop in the city lately when I want to approach the gear and shrink the gear, if I press the clutch, the vehicle stops working even if I act very suddenly and pull my foot off the clutch fast sometimes .
The vehicle has the same problem in both LPG and gasoline. Gasoline pump, spark plug spark plug cables, throttle cleaning, air filter ... all changed but the problem is still the same ... I returned from death the cart stopped in the middle of the road again .. authorized service special service all shake something ..
Please, very urgent help .. I'm in Malatya by the way ....: ((
08.05.2020 15:58 # 2
Guests
Dear dexter, after you introduce yourself as described below, friends with knowledge on the subject will help.
Our members who have completed their new membership and entered the forum, please introduce yourself by opening a new topic under the heading "Let's Know Our Members ". Filling in all the information will help us to know you better.

1.- Your name and surname:
2.- Your age:
3.- Your vehicle (Brand, model):
4.- Your hobbies:
5.- Your profession:
6.- Where did you hear the site:
7.- Your Blood Group:
8.- Your horoscope:
9.- The team you support:
10.- Which county or province are you in:
11.- Your MSN address:

Thank you for your attention.

Peugeot Turkey Fun Club Management
Www.peugeotturkey.co & www.peugeotturkiye.co I

08.05.2020 15:58 # 3
metin

First of all, you must introduce yourself in accordance with the forum rules, and if you share your PROVINCIAL and DISTRICT information in your profile and your vehicle's model engine volume fuel type equipment, we can help you better.

08.05.2020 15:58 # 4
dexter_
yahu friends I have been a member for a month .. I said hello in the consultation section .. I had introduced myself ..
08.05.2020 15:58 # 5
Guests
You have 2 messages and 2 are here Gülme
We would say hello to you, if you opened the meeting section. I think you will open again Göz Kırpma Not a hard thing ...
08.05.2020 15:58 # 6
dexter_
Hi
Posted: 23 - July - 2011 Time 12:06
Hello..I am also between you with the 2003 206 x-line. I hope you don't understand the cars but I hope I will get better with your sharing .. Mesaj Gör
08.05.2020 15:58 # 7
Guests
I think there was a problem with the server. Yes, the message appears on that date. Friends who have knowledge about the subject will declare their opinions.
08.05.2020 15:58 # 8
metin
[QUOTE = dexter_]
Hi
Posted: 23 - July - 2011 Time 12:06
Hello..I am also between you with the 2003 206 x-line. I hope you don't understand the cars but I hope I will get better with your sharing .. Mesaj Gör
[/ QUOTE]
We know that message, but because we wondered where you are, what you do, what you eat, what you drink, we have created a questionnaire, just write your answers to them.
1.- Your name and surname:
2.- Your age:
3.- Your vehicle (Brand, model):
4.- Your hobbies:
5.- Your profession:
6.- Where did you hear the site:
7.- Your Blood Group:
8.- Your horoscope:
9.- The team you support:
10.- Which county or province are you in:
11.- Your MSN address:

Also, it would be better for those who help you if you write the model of your vehicle, the engine, fuel type, etc. in the signature section.
08.05.2020 15:58 # 9
dexter_
I guess no one knows about the problem ..: ((
08.05.2020 15:58 # 10
koliva
The fact that the vehicle works by kicking, ie knocking, shows that there is no problem in the petrol transmission part. When you press the clutch, the cycle stops by falling slowly or suddenly stops. So I want to ask, let's say handover 3000 and you pressed the clutch, the speed indicator is slowly coming to 500 and the car stops or does it stop directly when it is at 3000?
08.05.2020 15:58 # 11
dexter_

There is no problem in gear shifts while at high speed. When you are driving at low speed in the city, a sudden click sounds and the speed is suddenly interrupted no matter how many. I approach quickly to a lighthouse brake brake clutch..stop ..

08.05.2020 15:58 # 12
koliva
[QUOTE = dexter_]

There is no problem in gear shifts while at high speed. When you are driving at low speed in the city, a sudden click sounds and the speed is suddenly interrupted no matter how many. I approach quickly to a lighthouse brake brake clutch..stop ..

[/ QUOTE]

Can you feel this cit sound with your foot on the clutch pedal?
08.05.2020 15:58 # 13
dexter_
No sound coming from the bottom left of the steering wheel ..
08.05.2020 15:58 # 14
koliva
[QUOTE = dexter_] no sound coming from the bottom left of the steering wheel .. [/ QUOTE]

So is it the sound of something electronic? Like a role sound? Do you know the role sound? Yaw it's like we're playing silent cinema. What if you describe a sound of water Embarrassed
I thought it was a chassis problem for a moment, but let's research a little more.

08.05.2020 15:58 # 15
dexter_
Think of a gentle power button ... a sound like a cak ... :)) or think of the internet cable when plugging into the modem.
08.05.2020 15:58 # 16
Muhammet CAKIR
Today, I encountered the same problem in your friend's car. I forgot the name of the gas air mixer varya. It didn't matter if there was something like water in the room.
08.05.2020 15:58 # 17
Guests
When I press the clutch, most cars have that snap sound that I think is not related to your vehicle stopping. that click sounds every time the sound coming from the clutch rope presses, it says it has me
08.05.2020 15:58 # 18
dexter_
Dear masters, I will take the mother of a friend to the dressing.
Come a little later .. find out what happens ...
08.05.2020 15:58 # 19
metin
I want to ask first, have you taken the car to the gas and tried it? or do you do the same when you try?
so we have to figure out if the problem is from lpg or engine.
In this way, we will be able to reach the problem by narrowing the circle.
08.05.2020 15:58 # 20
Guests
I think it was the same problem with both of them.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”