Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Stopping at the first start ..

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:02 # 1
burakdmr
Hi friends for about 1 month .. My vehicle stops at the first start .. If I don't give gas .. And when I switch to LPG, it does not have a problem when it runs on gas, it comes to the gas as if it is clogged. turns .. Do you have any information :) I would be happy if you share ..
08.05.2020 16:02 # 2
okan4037
I have the same problem .. aa I do not eat lpg gas when the engine is the opposite, it comes to itself after 2 minutes or else it stays ... I will probably increase the temperature of passing lpg ..
Atiker, BRC produces our 307 s fully compatible system .. but counted the fingers on where to plug in turkey .... wears PeJo to one person in Mersin I did if it in ex-307 atiker did not stall one day fault lamp burning day was always was like gasoline ... but this is the same system, the same is the same, but there are problems with the malfunctioning fault light, etc.
08.05.2020 16:02 # 3
burakdmr
I also have an atiker .. I had no problems in lpg .. I will try the thing.
08.05.2020 16:02 # 4
burakdmr
This event started to bore me. I wonder if there is an obstruction. I think it would be a problem in LPG if it was related to LPG. It does not eat gas while it is on gas. The vehicle does not understand anything when it takes first 1 minute or so from LPG: S
08.05.2020 16:02 # 5
burakdmr
I am waiting for your help if there are other friends who have this problem
08.05.2020 16:02 # 6
appleman

I have 2001 206 Rg atiker in line and the same problem is in me for 6 months, it is in the first run and when it is in the gas, it is just playing idle, sometimes it does not eat gas, sometimes it stops but this event is only in the first 10-15 seconds. After using the vehicle at 200 km gasoline, he said that he would recover after a new load on the brain. I was not interested because there was not a very annoying situation.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”