Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

STOP Writing on a hill

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:19 # 1
arachnid
Hello Friends. & Nbsp;
My house has a very steep slope before entering the street. When I got there, I received a STOP warning twice with a single beep sound until the end of the slope and went off immediately. & Nbsp;
has it happened before? what could be wrong?
thanks.
08.05.2020 17:19 # 2
istanbullu_3886
check your oil and water surely someone has decreased

08.05.2020 17:19 # 3
Bugra
[QUOTE = istanbullu_3886] check your oil and water, one of course is decreased

[/ QUOTE]

exactly, my teacher has decreased oil or water.
08.05.2020 17:19 # 4
___KxL___

Check Firen hydraulics is definitely missing.

08.05.2020 17:19 # 5
ekinoks44
It may be overheated. I also had a temperature problem, when the steep slope came out, the stop light was on and it went off after a few seconds.
08.05.2020 17:19 # 6
silivriserdar
The same has happened in Bend today. The beep sounded, the engine stopped, but I guess my oil might be old. Because I need to change the oil. I haven't changed it yet.
08.05.2020 17:19 # 7
arachnid
hello my problem is solved. not oil and water. I made them first but it wasn't resolved. I kept using it to show it at the weekend. But yesterday the brake suddenly softened on my feet. but at the very end. my handbrake has not been holding for quite some time. I took it to the service. There is no problem with the front pads. When the back left the rupture broke, the left pad fell to the ground and the left brake center and the pads changed as the rear set. And they put oil in the white box behind the battery (I think brake oil is right). I tested it on the same slope, no stop problem.

but ask another question I want. The master said to use the pads for 2-3 days and adjust the brakes again. the brake is not stiff before it breaks down. & nbsp;

I am waiting for your comments on this situation.
my best regards.
08.05.2020 17:19 # 8
Guests
Get well, since the linings are new, another adjustment can be made. Yes, the white box brake fluid.

08.05.2020 17:19 # 9
xdesign_206
The back pads need to be adjusted again 15 days after changing, when the master called a little early 2-3 days because the pads need to get used to.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”