Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

stop while driving

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
14.02.2022 00:44 # 1
furkan0638
Hello
I've been dealing with this problem for the last 1 month and I got cold from the car!
My vehicle stops while driving and starts back up as far as I can tell, it does this problem after warming up. When I ran it stationary where it was, stalling started after the engine warmed up. After this problem, when I went to the industry, it was connected to the computer and there was no malfunction. After using the master for 10-15 minutes, it did not cause any problems again... I returned the car because the problem could not be found 2 days later, when the malfunction recurred, the master said that he had to stay here for 1 day. When I went to get the car back I was told there was no problem. After that day, it worked for a week without any problems, and it didn't stop, but in this process, I had to jump or hit the battery in the morning to run it, or I had to run it for 10-15 minutes in the morning for it to work without boost. Finally, I came across this situation in the video, Insha'Allah, there will be a solution...
(It's causing the battery problem in cold weather. I have to either start it at night or battery boost in the morning)
14.02.2022 11:15 # 2
sonerkyl
Hello furkan bro. Your problem seems to be caused by BSI or motor brain. First of all, I don't find a good master who knows peugeot. There are mas peugeot abdurrahman and sefa masters in ivedikte, one of them is a mechanic and the other is an electrical and electronics person who is good at the peugeot 206. If you want, I say take it here and have a look at it.
14.02.2022 15:58 # 3
furkan0638
It's ok, I'll stop by the place you said first thing tomorrow, I hope it will be a solution.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”