Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Stop text and oil indicator flash

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:12 # 1
Maze87
Good evening to everyone every day, something happened to me, I started the car, I started to go, I pressed the drain, I stopped and the oil lamp did not flash, then I realized that when the car was unloaded and I pressed the shutter, the air conditioner starts to flash, it doesn't work in the air. why is it electrical?
08.05.2020 21:12 # 2
ismailkaya
Do you have oil water when did you maintain the oil on this vehicle, is there any oil leakage in the engine? There is also a switch on the clutch pedal pedal there at the bottom of the clutch pedal to open and close the circuit in the press
08.05.2020 21:12 # 3
61AJ669
I do not know the compressor, but disconnect the cable connected to the water pace of the radiator subject to stop burning. It happened in me, blinking was removed when it was removed
08.05.2020 21:12 # 4
Maze87
[QUOTE = ismailkaya] Is there any oil water when did you maintain the oil of this vehicle, is there any oil leakage in the engine? there is also a switch on the bottom of the clutch pedal there is the clutch pedal switch on / off the press [/ QUOTE]
I have had maintenance done 2-3 months ago, there is no oil leakage in the engine, just make a steering box or a steering pump, I miss it and have been using it for 2 years.
08.05.2020 21:12 # 5
Maze87
[QUOTE = 61AJ669] I do not know the compressor but disconnect the cable connected to the water tempo of the radiator subject to stop burning. It happened in me, blinking was corrected when it was removed [/ QUOTE]
Where exactly is the place you say, tomorrow day and night, it is such an experience
08.05.2020 21:13 # 6
ismailkaya
there may be a problem with the oil filter or the sensor or the oil pump. start here or it's best to connect it to the service and peugeot master with the computer, learn the problem with the error code and have it repaired
08.05.2020 21:13 # 7
kayaca
Look at the steering and brake hydraulics, our friend was doing it, this flash was flashing as we were going up, we completed the brake fluid in front of the steering wheel. there is no problem right now
08.05.2020 21:13 # 8
Maze87
I showed it to the Pejo special service, said the oil filter, said the supplier industry will be said, let's change it, said, he changed the filter with his original, put the oil again 20 km I came the way, there is no problem right now
08.06.2021 00:38 # 9
Yasam79
Sir, what was the result, was it solved?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”