Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Stop, rear parking and rear turn signal malfunction ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 407
28.05.2020 21:37 # 1
407 ERHAN
Hello friends, on my 2006 model peugeot 407 road computer, there is always a left stop lamp, left rear parking lamp and left rear signal lamp malfunction, believe that I am afraid to light the lamps, give a signal, press the brake, it has become teak, I have always paid attention to the left side malfunctioning, I wonder if there is a problem with the left tail lamp's plate or connection, Kastamonuda unfortunately there is no auto electrician who understands this, I wonder if there is a good auto electrician you can recommend to me in Ankara, thank you friends ... 🙋 🏻 ‍ ♂ ️
29.05.2020 08:30 # 2
sonerkyl
Erhan my brother hello. May your past holiday be blessed. the problem is usually caused by the socket feet or bulb socket socket. I recommend mas peugeot in Ankara, there is a master, peugeot knows electricity and electronics well. I will help you contact me if you come, bro.
29.05.2020 22:07 # 3
407 ERHAN
Soner brother, hello, thank you very much, my dear brother, believe that you always grow up for my help, I will thank you very much, I will go on annual leave at the end of June, I will come to Ankara and I will definitely come by you, I want to meet you, 05373726845 this my number, save, send me a message from watsapp, and I will add you, surely let's meet my brother, take care of yourself, stay alive 🙋 🏻 ‍ ♂ ️ 😊
31.05.2020 03:44 # 4
407 ERHAN
Mr. Soner, brother, if you do not bother, can you give me the phone number of mas automotive or chief craftsman, thank you very much 🙋 🏻 ‍ ♂ ️
31.05.2020 17:15 # 5
407 ERHAN
Sonerkyl brother, I think there are two Mas Peugeot services in Ankara, I searched from the internet but I would be glad if you could give me your address and phone number, whichever you said ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”