Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Stop problem (Solved)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:09 # 1
Haci
guys I don't know how much I can find here, but there is a problem with my car
About a month ago, I did not use the car for 1 week in the place where it stopped, I got off to go to work in the morning, stopped working when it was going to move, come on, I said bismillah, the starter is running, but it was not working, but I couldn't start it, my biker friend came, there was a ignition coil and a piece under the engine tried it, but it didn't work again. We said, we pulled, we phoned to the service, he said to me, he will have a problematic brain, he said okay, he brought it in the evening, he delivered it, no problem 1 week ago I left the car this day, I did not start it in front of the door, winter, etc. It worked the way, but when it was going to move completely, there was no stop, no effort, I moved the car a little bit, I started the starter, started the car, started to stop when I pulled my foot off the gas on the way, this bisure got better after 5 km. Anyway, I brought it to the door like that. No, I moved a little again, I pressed it worked. I wonder if this problem will be fixed?
by the way, 2000 roland garros gasoline ...
afacan52 2010-02-02 10:43:20
08.05.2020 14:09 # 2
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = afacan52] guys I don't know how much I can find here, but I have a problem with my car
About a month ago, I did not use the car for 1 week in the place where it stopped, I got off to go to work in the morning, stopped working when it was going to move, come on, I said bismillah, the starter is running, but it was not working, but I couldn't start it, my biker friend came, there was a ignition coil and a piece under the engine tried it, but it didn't work again. We said, we pulled, we phoned to the service, he said to me, he will have a problematic brain, he said okay, he brought it in the evening, he delivered it, no problem 1 week ago I left the car this day, I did not start it in front of the door, winter, etc. It worked the way, but when it was going to move completely, there was no stop, no effort, I moved the car a little bit, I started the starter, started the car, started to stop when I pulled my foot off the gas on the way, this bisure got better after 5 km. Anyway, I brought it to the door like that. No, I moved a little again, I tried, I tried, now there are many issues that are stuck in my head. (150 TL) comes first 2. Who should I go to? 3. Which stones should I hit my head ... 4. I wonder if this problem?
by the way, 2000 roland garros gasoline ...
[/ QUOTE]
What is the format to the brain? I am hearing for the first time .. I think there may be a problem with the fuel pump. It is useful to measure the pressure.
08.05.2020 14:09 # 3
H-a-d-i
Brother Hashim, you are starting, it doesn't work. as I understand it works by pushing and moving the vehicle little. how is this situation I wonder if there is a possibility of starting automatic belts and belts?
08.05.2020 14:09 # 4
peugeotefe
how many models is the car 206?
08.05.2020 14:09 # 5
H-a-d-i
According to his own writing, 2000 roland garros gasoline ... h_307 2010-01-31 09:24:24
08.05.2020 14:09 # 6
hasimayaz
What is meant by not starting? If only he clicks, does the starter scrape and turn it to waste? or is the engine turning but not receiving a call ??
08.05.2020 14:09 # 7
Haci
[QUOTE = hasimayaz] What is meant by not starting? If only he clicks, does the starter scrape and turn it to waste? or is the engine turning but not receiving a call ?? [/ QUOTE]
Sorry, friends, I could not write yesterday, the problem in the car is starting, I am running, it stops after an average of 3 - 4 seconds, but it stops immediately with my foot touching the gas, this problem was not working at all before, I was pressing the starter, but it was not igniting, it was starting, but it was not igniting, so there are two problems at the moment. there were friends, maybe there are 2000 model 1.6 roland garros vehicles who knew them before ...
afacan52 2010-02-01 10:34:43
08.05.2020 14:09 # 8
peugeotefe
The double role box under the engine's brain usually disrupts it in the 206s, or the coil can be made from the gas pump 3.If you are on the European side of Istanbul, I will help
08.05.2020 14:09 # 9
Haci

brother, you are actually ikitelli, as far as i understand i am a ringed uncle but the car is standing in the place you see in the picture so i have to shoot but we have to pull it out in the evening or early morning outside the working hours so :(

08.05.2020 14:09 # 10
peugeotefe
No matter where you are in the people of the people, we will not deal with the pull, we will solve the event in its place and we will handle it in the evening. peugeotef to 2010-02-01 14:27:26
08.05.2020 14:09 # 11
Haci
[QUOTE = peugeotefe] No matter where you are in the ring, let's not bother with pulling and we will solve the event in place, we will handle it in the evening [/ QUOTE]
You are in the center of Halkali, but I was thinking how to see the vehicle to be serviced.
08.05.2020 14:09 # 12
Haci
[QUOTE = peugeotefe] No matter where you are in the ring, let's not bother with pulling and we will solve the event in place, we will handle it in the evening [/ QUOTE]
Confused ?
08.05.2020 14:09 # 13
peugeotefe
Sorry, I could not look at the forum. I had some work. Whatever time you leave me in the evening, call 0531 363 67 66 efe.
08.05.2020 14:09 # 14
Guests
[QUOTE = peugeotefe] sorry sorry I could not look at the forum I had some work you call me at what time you leave me in the evening 0531 363 67 66 efe my name will give me the address I come, I will get the job solved [/ QUOTE]
Thank you, we will communicate to the master evening, I hope there is a cold rain or something this evening, it seems unbearable for me tonight
08.05.2020 14:09 # 15
peugeotefe
We can handle it
08.05.2020 14:09 # 16
Onur
if it shuts off gas, it may be engine regulator
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”