Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

stop problem in lpg

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:50 # 1
zgr
hello guys & nbsp; I was tired of writing problems about my vehicle, trying to find a solution. I filled the air conditioner last weekend. my air conditioner did not cool, there was a gas leak, the master who closed the leak and filled it with gas. Now when I open the air conditioner while driving, the car stops after a while. yesterday stopped today in flowing traffic. & nbsp; stops only when traveling with lpg. When the air conditioner is off, the vehicle does not go as before, it seems like it has a hard time. I have not had a problem with gas for now. Also, the fault lamp also started to light up on the computer, because of the LPG, he said. He put out the lamp and burned again today. Do you have such a malfunction. Thank you in advance for your comments and suggestions.
08.05.2020 16:50 # 2
zgr
friends topic is still up to date. today I made the lpg setting and changed the lpg filter. Then I set off, opened the air conditioner and stopped again after a while. Also, while the vehicle is at LPG, there are fluctuations in the tachometer. Stops when idling a few times while idling while the air conditioner is on. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:50 # 3
falan
Where are you in Istanbul? I will give you an address, go there and solve it for sure.
08.05.2020 16:50 # 4
erenoz
my teacher may be due to many things. When I turn on the air conditioner, the load on the engine increases. The same problem in my friend's vehicle was solved by changing a part called idle stabilizer.
08.05.2020 16:50 # 5
zgr
[QUOTE = or something] where are you in istanbul? I'll give you an address and go there and solve them .. [/ QUOTE]

I'm on the European side. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:50 # 6
hsnsnl
you may need to clean the throttle nicely
08.05.2020 16:50 # 7
zgr
[QUOTE = hsnsnl] might need to clean the throttle [niche] [/ QUOTE]

I had the butterfly removal done last October. but it still came to my mind that it might be clogged. But wouldn't it be a problem for butterfly gas? Or is it slowly starting to clog.
08.05.2020 16:50 # 8
ttaylanaa
What error do you get? Could you write it with the error code.
& nbsp;
P0171 Poor mixture? I guess this is the biggest mistake caused by lpg.
08.05.2020 16:50 # 9
hsnsnl
If you don't realize that the butterfly will get so much trouble in gasoline, I think it is better to clean it even if it is noticeable in gas.
08.05.2020 16:50 # 10
zgr
[QUOTE = ttaylanaa]
What error do you get? Could you write it with the error code.
& nbsp;
P0171 Poor mixture? I guess this is the biggest mistake that comes from lpg. The malfunction lamp would usually light up on my vehicle when the tank started emptying, then went off for a day or two. I don't mind that much anymore. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:50 # 11
zgr
[QUOTE = hsnsnl] I think it would be useful to clean the butterfly even though it would be noticeable that the gas would be noticed as much as the gas is still noticeable. because last time & nbsp; I never tried to use gasoline before cleaning. he was always stopping while in gas. and now when we gas it out, there are fluctuations in the period. going up and down. And does the throttle's pollution reduce the traction of the car?
08.05.2020 16:50 # 12
hsnsnl

I do not know exactly, but I do not guess that the shot will fall .. I just perceive the reactions at night and think about it

08.05.2020 16:50 # 13
zgr
The problem seems to be solved, guys. today i went to the lpg master first. connected to the computer. He said there was no problem in the lpg system. said the problem might be caused by the throttle or the spark plug or coil. I went to the right service from there. The master looked at the throat butterfly at the service. He said that it was clean and that there was no need to clean it. sprayed and cleaned without disassembling. I got on and turned on the air conditioner 10 km. I went up. I don't see a problem for now. I hope it won't happen again soon.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”