Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Stop problem in lpg

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:18 # 1
insatiable_
mrb friends I joined you 1 week ago when i bought a new peugeot 206m .. i didn't know it was a lpg problem but it was understood when the traffic came out. lpg ordered aldesa. and I do not have too much motor information. I am noble from the beginning :). When using

gasoline, it is okay to go like fat. While using gasoline, it is very rare in the role of lightly running, but sometimes it has no problem of stopping. When using lpg, while using it again, there is not much problem, I go to the gas pressure, but when I take it to the bos, when I slow it down, sometimes I stop when I stop at the light and stop at the light in the light, sometimes I stop, sometimes I go over it ... the problem continued. I was there when I was doing it. He had to let the air out, leaving the hose out of the air, but it had to be attached, but sometimes when it came out, it was sometimes edio. Then when I asked, he made a suction from here, he was screwed in the hose he said, and he said he would be plugged it back to his place. Later that morning, he said let him leave the car today and let's look suphe. I wonder if there is anyone who will help you.
08.05.2020 16:18 # 2
Guests
First of all welcome to us.
I wanted to remind you a little.

Our members who have completed their new membership and entered the forum, " Let's Know Our Members < / b> "please introduce yourself by opening a new topic. Filling in all the information will help us to know you better. For your information ...

To Open a Subject of Promotion,
Click Here: http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/new_topic_form.asp?FID=22

1.- Your name, surname:
2.- Your age:
3.- Your vehicle (Brand, model):
4.- Your hobbies:
5.- Your profession:
6.- Where did you hear about the site:
7.- Your blood group:
8.- Your horoscope:
9.- The team you support:
10.- Which district or province are you?
11. - Msn name r here: Thank you for your interest
Peugeot Turkey Fun Club Management Reviews www.peugeotturkey.com & amp; www.peugeotturkiye.co Reviews

I am also a 206 user. When I bought my car, there was Atiker LPG. I had no problems with LPG.
Many of our experienced friends about LPG. You can find many friends who will help you on this site.

08.05.2020 16:18 # 3
Guests
Wait at the place where you take your car if it is guaranteed, especially after saying that I did it, run it until the fan turns on and have a couple of road experiences. div id = "isChromeWebToolbarDiv" style = "display: n o ne">
but I guess if your car's lpg system is not in line, take a look at the spark plug system and it may be in trouble at the air inlet.
08.05.2020 16:18 # 4
insatiable_
2 hours ago, I changed the spark plugs, renewed, butterfly was cleaned, the calligraphy was done. but the same problem continues in lpg. By the way, I noticed that the presentation & nbsp; today it was cold, a little calorie heater worked & nbsp; 15 minutes ... then & nbsp; when it went to the service, it had been left in the water for six minutes and then dropped like water. Then, when I looked at it, the guy who went back to the circulation and exploded in the place where the engine of the sogutan water (plastik) had exploded in the place, he always poured the water with the anti-freeze. Here my head was very confused .. whatever I know, if the temperature is not enough, the lpg brain cannot steam the gas and this causes problems in ignition. I wonder if this can happen ???
08.05.2020 16:18 # 5
tarkankarabas
It may certainly be from this, but it works knocking while working in LPG ... If there is not enough temperature ... the gas comes cold and makes liquid jams. fireproof ... however, stopping at gas but having no problem in gas mostly makes gas system think. First of all, have the water pipes of the cooling system renewed and then have the gas system checked. When we say let's check the gas, they will burn the gaskets and get the trouble.
08.05.2020 16:18 # 6
insatiable_
Thank you, ilhan and tarkan I will leave the car to the master tomorrow, let me see the car will replace the pipe.
08.05.2020 16:18 # 7
Guests
"Laugh" what do I mean thank you I always share whatever I know & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:18 # 8
insatiable_
hose was the radiator bottom hose. water subtraction from here. we went, we found the original piece, we gave the master a little bit of the car that will come out tomorrow morning.
radiator lower hose + liquid gasket: 65 tl .. again ..

(meanwhile, it came like a lot of butchers but how did it leak .. br>

insatiable_ 2011-11-01 19:36:35
08.05.2020 16:18 # 9
Ucyuzalti
I had the same problem with me, it got better, but it can do it again.
08.05.2020 16:18 # 10
insatiable_
It also happens when it is hot. Let's look at it tomorrow
08.05.2020 16:18 # 11
insatiable_
Friends hose down but no change problem is still going on. this sbah lpgcti bracket tool today ugrasicklar bkalm arbyla, we will freeze in the evening said brother. habr bklyrz bkalim ins bska do not make a problem
08.05.2020 16:18 # 12
Guests
If there is no problem in the system, there is a possibility that something happened in the place where you bought the last lpg.
08.05.2020 16:18 # 13
oguzhandincel
I have Aldesa in my car and I got it installed.I never had the problem you said. I would like to investigate it first. I got it in Samsun and the masters who do it there are really doing their job well. I say look.
08.05.2020 16:18 # 14
insatiable_
I do not have too much trouble with the brand, obviously, if I ask whoever I get, I get the response of good firing, but there are problems in the places that wear and look like what you call. I live in Istanbul, but in this region, there is a limited warranty service on the European side, and only 1-2 of them are in line, I went to most of them, we did not look at the sequential system. yesterday I left the car today, I would buy the car today, but I just called 15 minutes later, he said, I am waiting for him.
08.05.2020 16:18 # 15
Guests
I hope it gets better
08.05.2020 16:18 # 16
insatiable_
Sagol ilhan ins kardes :)
08.05.2020 16:18 # 17
insatiable_
I bought the car and used it today. I even came a long time ago and I did a long way. it sometimes stops when the vehicle is unloaded from high gear and then presses the brake. Rolana does not come off but stops, stops and stops .. they used to get kicking like they used to, but they have gone but I got so bored when I started getting cold from the car.
08.05.2020 16:18 # 18
insatiable_
friends there is very little to stop lpg at the moment .. but my mind was stuck somewhere else. Some of the injector sockets were broken, and when we removed it, we tried to catch one with a cable. Besides, this means water was not a problem. I gave the car a lpg warranty when I bought it, gasoline truck truck shaky calio. One day, the vehicle was left there, I went to the authorized service. Is there any joke about this subject
08.05.2020 16:18 # 19
insatiable_
I can't find anything about the injector socket on the internet.
08.05.2020 16:18 # 20
Ucyuzalti
My friend suffers from the same trouble, I used the car today in gasoline & nbsp; a peaceful peaceful can not explain & nbsp; "LOL" If there is no problem in gasoline & nbsp; Arrived in the winter, do not arrive at the LPG tuning stations.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”