Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Stop Problem IMPORTANT

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:51 # 1
tigerland
Hello friends, there is a problem in my car, but we couldn't get it done .. it stops when the car is compressed .. it never stops when using it calmly, but I can compress it a little bit.
The vehicle has a 206 GTI 2.0 chip application and catalyst cancellation. At first the idler engine was changed, the throttle was cleaned, spark plugs were zero.
why do you think it might stop? When we connect the vehicle to the computer, it says that the engine has not found a malfunction. The last 2 weeks ago, the engine warning light came on, the ignition problem showed, the computer master wiped the malfunction with the program and said it could not be burned. I usually take the opet from the gas, but after deleting it when the fault light turns on, I have never stopped the tank from TOTAL.
respects..
08.05.2020 14:51 # 2
xMEGANx
I also buy opet, there was no such problem .. he but of course there is a difference from office to office .. try a little more
08.05.2020 14:51 # 3
Bahadir
I Always Use Gas From The Petrol Office. I did some Tests. Once I made all my Gas Purchases with 10 Liter Pet Jerrycan. But Most Of The Other Offices Except Petrol Ofisi Carry Small Grains At The Bottom Of The Bin etc. I have observed. But the gas I bought from the oil offices never had such a problem. Therefore, I do not buy Gasoline from anywhere else than Petrol Office. But I don't think your problem is related to this. I think your Problem is a Hardware Problem. I think you should show it to an Expert Peugeot Service. I think he even sits next to him and show him live. But I met for the first time with this incident.
08.05.2020 14:51 # 4
tigerland

it may not be from gasoline. For example, I just got out of the lights, I got out of the lights 7000 / dd. In the 2nd gear, 6000 / dd, I came to the other lights.

08.05.2020 14:51 # 5
Bahadir
The only thing that comes to my mind after the last words is related to idling settings. I think the problem may be due to this.
08.05.2020 14:51 # 6
tigerland
[QUOTE = Bahadir] The only thing that comes to my mind after the last words is related to idling settings. I think the problem may be due to this. [/ QUOTE]
Idle engine changed, I passed it back now, whether the oxygen sensor temperature sensor is the gas pump. I just read the articles of friends who have the same problem, they have the same problem. They said that the intermediate timing adjustment, I searched, the timing adjustment was only on the set pulleys, then it was not timing. I was surprised by my nappa :)
08.05.2020 14:51 # 7
Bahadir
[QUOTE = tigerland] [QUOTE = Bahadir] The last thing that comes to my mind is that it is related to idle settings. I think the problem may be due to this. [/ QUOTE]
Idle engine changed, I passed it back now, whether the oxygen sensor temperature sensor is the gas pump. I just read the articles of friends who have the same problem, they have the same problem. They said that the intermediate timing adjustment, I searched, the timing adjustment was only on the set pulleys, then it was not timing. I was surprised by my nappa :)

[/ QUOTE]

You Confused Me. We cannot get out of this business easily. The Way of the Peugeot Service Appeared to You. :)

08.05.2020 14:51 # 8
tigerland
[QUOTE = Bahadir] [QUOTE = tigerland] [QUOTE = Bahadir] The only thing that comes to my mind after the last words is about idling settings. I think the problem may be due to this. [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

You Confused Me. We cannot get out of this business easily. The Way of the Peugeot Service Appeared to You. :)

[/ QUOTE]
The master has already spent 2 years in the peugeot authorized service, who controls the vehicle and opened 2 special services for him. computerized control was done, engine failed, says the master's gas pump, temperature sensor, oxygen sensor. but I guess it is not related to these parts, it is necessary to show to someone who understands this brain or timing in Istanbul because they have loaded the tool GOOFY MOTORSPORT rıfat master, I have installed the pulleys in a few processes. and no fault found: D
08.05.2020 14:51 # 9
Guests
slm friends, I just joined you, I have 306 xr, sometimes it stops in my problem, it burns a lot, and I am testing it because I am a repairman with gasoline, it gives gas pedal sensor malfunction. can do what you say
08.05.2020 14:51 # 10
tigerland
[QUOTE = gencoto] slm friends, I just joined you, I have 306 xr, sometimes it stops me in my problem, it burns a lot and I put it on the test because I am a repairman with gasoline. sometimes I can do what you said because of the piston swelling [/ QUOTE]

No manager, temperature is normal. I found a top dealing with these works in Istanbul tomorrow, I will be playing tomorrow, chip tuning to the vehicle, playing on its original exhaust shafts, I think there is a tuned pulley. there is no eccentric pulley or something. Let's see tomorrow will be clear
08.05.2020 14:51 # 11
tigerland

bnm problem solved though i forgot to write :) akünn pole head loose :))

08.05.2020 14:51 # 12
Guests
[QUOTE = tigerland]

bnm problem solved though i forgot to write :) akünn pole head loose :))

[/ QUOTE]
Anyway, I was glad that the event was resolved. albeit some parts have changed, it was too early in them, but anyway ... at least if you pressed ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”