Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

stop problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:05 # 1
206volkanist207
Hello friends
My 2000 model xr 1.4 car
while the vehicle is moving on the road, the vehicle stops suddenly again, it starts to work again, and my friend pressed a red button in the hood 2 weeks ago.
I ask for your help
08.05.2020 14:05 # 2
peugeotefe
The vehicle may be cutting gasoline or ignition. There is a double role box under the engine's brain, which is probably due to it. peugeotef to 2009-09-05 10:11:24
08.05.2020 14:05 # 3
206volkanist207
thank you for your help
08.05.2020 14:05 # 4
ErkanKurnaz
Get well soon
08.05.2020 14:05 # 5
emreogretmen
My dear friend, I have such a problem, forgive site management, but I wanted to copy it here. Will you or Haşim Usta help me too?
Hello, dear friends, I have a serious problem. About a month ago, I bought a 2001 Peugeot 206 CC Triptronic vehicle. Since this is my first car, it causes serious problems in my mind in the slightest problem. So I wanted to share it here. I just replaced the triger belt, spark plugs, air filter and rear brake pads. Even though the car is now at 92,000 km and the oil at 90,000 km etc. everything changes in the service, I am a master of everything except for the triger apricot I mentioned above so that I can be comfortable. I changed it in your friend's workshop. But Dun and today there is a slight smell of gasoline in the car, after a while the air conditioner then the car stopped and I saw that the battery lamp, oil lamp, engine lamp all three were lit on the screen. I pulled right. I looked at the heat. The heat was normal. I turned off the ignition and started it again. The vehicle worked and I continued on the road. Today, he gave the same problem. Notice, this problem happens more quickly when I speed up a bit. I wonder what could be the reason for this, guys? Does anyone know or have experienced this problem before or have any advice? Please help me
08.05.2020 14:05 # 6
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = 206volkanist207] hello friends
My 2000 model xr 1.4 car
while the vehicle is moving on the road, the vehicle stops suddenly again, it starts to work again, and my friend pressed a red button in the hood 2 weeks ago.
I ask for your help [/ QUOTE]
How can you put a button photo. Some models have a Fuel Cut-off switch .. Has it been released?
08.05.2020 14:05 # 7
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = emreogretmen] My dear friend, I have such a problem too, forgive the site administration but I wanted to copy it here. Will you or Haşim Usta help me too?
Hello, dear friends, I have a serious problem. About a month ago, I bought a 2001 Peugeot 206 CC Triptronic vehicle. Since this is my first car, it causes serious problems in my mind in the slightest problem. So I wanted to share it here. I just replaced the triger belt, spark plugs, air filter and rear brake pads. Even though the car is now at 92,000 km and the oil at 90,000 km etc. everything changes in the service, I am a master of everything except for the triger apricot I mentioned above so that I can be comfortable. I changed it in your friend's workshop. But Dun and today there is a slight smell of gasoline in the car, after a while the air conditioner then the car stopped and I saw that the battery lamp, oil lamp, engine lamp all three were lit on the screen. I pulled right. I looked at the heat. The heat was normal. I turned off the ignition and started it again. The vehicle worked and I continued on the road. Today, he gave the same problem. Notice, this problem happens more quickly when I speed up a bit. I wonder what could be the reason for this, guys? Does anyone know or have experienced this problem before or have any advice? Please help me
[/ QUOTE]
Did the malfunction occur after the belt changed? Has the replacing master been sensitive? Could it have damaged the charging dynamo cables or something?
08.05.2020 14:05 # 8
emreogretmen
I know that Haşim Ustam, someone with skillful technical competence who changed the belt, showed the necessary precision and took all of the parts originally. I do not know if the charge has harmed the dynamos. This is my first vehicle, my dear, too bad.
08.05.2020 14:05 # 9
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = emreogretmen] Haşim Ustam, I know that someone with skillful technical competence replacing the belt shows the necessary precision and gets all the parts original. I do not know if the charge has harmed the dynamos. This is my first vehicle, my dear too bored, so that the world does not cost anything, we stopped in the winter day. [/ QUOTE]
In the high speed that comes to my mind, the charge dynamo may not catch up. That's why I asked for their cables. Does the car start efficiently after stopping the vehicle? I mean, is it like a decrease in battery performance?
And how is the gas in the tank? Is the problem doing fuel at the bottom?
08.05.2020 14:05 # 10
emreogretmen
My Hashim master fires by charging normally when I restart the vehicle as if it was the first time to start after stopping. Faulty lamps are off. The vehicle continues on its way but after a while it gives the same problem again. I definitely do not leave the vehicle without gasoline, while these problems occur, there was half a tank of gas in the car.
08.05.2020 14:05 # 11
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = emreogretmen] My Hashim master fires by charging normally when I start the car as if it was the first time after stopping. Faulty lamps are off. The vehicle continues on its way but after a while it gives the same problem again. I definitely do not leave the car without gasoline, while these problems occur, there was half a tank of gas in the car. [/ QUOTE]
The vehicle is cutting gasoline at high speed or ignition .. you need to connect it to the computer and check it.
08.05.2020 14:05 # 12
emreogretmen
My Hashemite talked about a device that I called the master replacing the strap. Tomorrow evening he would bring the device and connect it to the car. I think it is my death with this device that you want to connect to a computer. Does the problem appear in any way, on the computer or on this device, master?
08.05.2020 14:05 # 13
emreogretmen
I solved the problem was in the ignition coil. I change it. Thank you very much, Haşim usta.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”