Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Stop problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
10.08.2020 10:29 # 1
arifbsrn
Hello friends, I'm facing you again with a problem Yesterday evening, when I started the vehicle, it started normally 1-2- I thought it was cold and stopped. I thought the engine was cold, I started it again, I gave it gas and it stopped. I did not have a problem. When I parked the last vehicle and started the starter after 5-6 hours, this problem arose. I moved my foot without pulling the gas and brought it home, but it made me miserable by stopping as it stopped on the road. its level is a little less than a quarter - half a tank in gasoline .. I hear the sound of the petrol pump from the rear when turning the ignition first before starting the vehicle (like the previous sound - no change) I wonder if there is a problem with the idle engine? 2000 model 1.4 automatic 206
10.08.2020 14:05 # 2
sonerkyl
There may be several reasons for this. Idle sensor, I say clean it and I say the throttle. Also, the lpg regulator diaphragm may be torn from it.
10.08.2020 14:35 # 3
arifbsrn
I removed the idle sensor and the throttle and cleaned them with a lining spray, sir. I installed it after wiping and drying it thoroughly, but there is nothing changing unfortunately.Is it enough if I do the lpg regulator diaphragm control from the entrance to the intake manifold? It seems that adaptation should be done when the throttle-idle engine is cleaned or changed. After waiting, we put it back. Then, turn off the ignition, turn the ignition on and off 9 times without starting the vehicle and start it on the 10th, and the adaptation is complete. Is such an information true, my teacher? At least I will make such an adaptation when I buy a new idle motor and plug it in. [QUOTE = sonerkyl] may have several reasons for this. Idle sensor, I say clean it and I say the throttle. Also, the lpg regulator diaphragm may be torn from it. [/ QUOTE] arifbsrn2020-08-10 14:36:03
10.08.2020 16:03 # 4
ismailkaya
If there is a lower oxygen sensor in the catalyst, that sensor may be defective, pull the plug from the socket and use it with the plug, let's see if it will stop.
10.08.2020 16:23 # 5
arifbsrn
As far as I know, İsmail Master, there is one oxygen sensor, but I could not see the oxygen sensor after the catalyst at the partsouq site right after the exhaust manifold (number 1 in the picture). If there is, where exactly can it be? (Also, there is no engine fault light on the indicators, etc.) [QUOTE = ismailkaya] If there is a lower oxygen sensor in the catalyst, then the sensor may be defective. 10 16:25:36
13.08.2020 11:18 # 6
arifbsrn
Hello guys. I did not do anything to the car, but I said I should press a contact last night. I looked and worked perfectly. I did not understand where it stopped, the fault was resolved. I toured a little. I stopped and restarted again and again, there was no problem. I guess there is a lack of contact in one of the parts. What is your opinion?
17.08.2020 11:32 # 7
Berkay Erdinc
There is 1 lambda sensor in your vehicle. In the following years, with the advancement of technology, the lambda sensors became 2. I can say the following about your problem. There may be a problem with potentiometer, idler motor, air flow sensor, coil or injector plug or cables. Sometimes the plugs may lose their conductivity or there may be problems such as breakage and deformation in the cables. It is useful to have them checked Berkay Erdinç :11th
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”