Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Stop problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:39 # 1
Vatan61
I just joined your friends. Hi everyone. Friends, I am in such a troubled situation. My car 2005 model 206 1.4 hdi. I made elongation for 3-4 days after lapping. And then suddenly the car stopped between 3000 and 4000 revolutions. Then I stretched out again, nothing happened. But 1 day later the same was repeated. My master looked at the malfunction. Something like P1166 rail pressure is too high. Fuel pressure was over the limit. He looked at the injectors. Other than 1, he said, is not good. He directed to the pumper. All injectors have been overhauled. Reil limitation and something else changed. 2000 TL is gone. I bought the car again gave the same error. I ate the head. What do you think could happen? Respects.
08.05.2020 20:39 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. If the software happened after the job, I think it may have been an issue if you had an opinion with the place that made the software. A similar problem had happened in our friend.
08.05.2020 20:39 # 3
Vatan61
We just looked at the malfunction with planet 2000. The software was somewhat reduced before. Rail pressure difference closed slightly. He said that the software developer friend will be a little more. There is smoky software in the car. It goes very well. I will empty the catalyst into the fame. But let's get new software and try it tomorrow. Let's see what is going to happen. When I say the problem is ecu, I wonder what kind of problem it was
08.05.2020 20:39 # 4
sonerkyl
Well, my brother, he didn't have any software, they didn't find any stopping in the vehicle like you, he sold it, he sold it, of course, someone he knew, he found a good master in the room, he found that the problem was ecu, they opened it and looked at it, oxidation etc. cleaned, fitted, set vehicle.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”