Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Stop my car for the first time

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:43 # 1
intermetin
SELAM FRIENDS I TEXT. THROUGH THIS FORUM I HAVE ANSWER TO PROBLEMS. YOU ARE ASKING DEAR FRIENDS
WHEN I STARTED MY CAR FIRST, THE CAR WORKS BUT BUT IT DOES STOP THE ROLLANT IF I DON'T EXTEND THIS GAS. SO THAT I PRESS THE GAS THROUGH FOR A MINUTE OF THE FIRST OPERATION THAT I DON'T STOP THE VEHICLE. THERE IS A PROBLEM WHEN I STARTED IT AT THE FIRST HOURS OF THE DAY BUT I NEED TO STOP THERE ANYTHING THAT IT IS NO LONGER RUN. CAN I TELL IT TO THE SERVICE BUT AT LEAST WE CAN TELL THIS PROBLEM UNTIL THE WEEKEND?
the albaydemirc 2011-06-29 19:31:54
08.05.2020 15:43 # 2
Burak07
I hope you find care for your question as soon as possible, the masters will come now Thumbs Up
Note: I wonder if the idling engine was broken, I had the same problem with me when I told the master, he told me that it was from the idling engine, but my vehicle's problem may be different because the hydraulic motor is activated later.
Burak07 2011-06-29 17:34:20
08.05.2020 15:43 # 3
Guests
Our members who have completed their new membership and entered the forum, please introduce yourself by opening a new topic under the heading "Let's Know Our Members ". Filling in all the information will help us to know you better.

1.- Your name and surname:
2.- Your age:
3.- Your vehicle (Brand, model):
4.- Your hobbies:
5.- Your profession:
6.- Where did you hear the site:
7.- Your Blood Group:
8.- Your horoscope:
9.- The team you support:
10.- Which county or province are you in:
11.- Your MSN address:

08.05.2020 15:43 # 4
Guests
Friends, I Needed To Announce To You A Long Time Boredom ....
Some of Our Friends Use Large Fonts Into Topics Or Topics.
Let's not forget that the large fonts used will not have any positive effects on your message.
The opposite can be regarded as a disrespect made to our other members.
I would like to be given the necessary sensitivity to this issue ...
Pleasant Forums.

False:
SAMPLE
Sample
ÖRNEKKKKK
ÖRNEKKKKKK

Note: The messages of the members who do not comply with the warnings will be deemed invalid and their membership will be suspended.
Site management

08.05.2020 15:43 # 5
Guests
http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=14394&title=byk-yaz-fontlarna-dikkat
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”