Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Stop light, KM hand, Oil indicator problems

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:56 # 1
Suikastci18
Selamun aleykum,
Last week, I joined 206 1.4 x-line and joined you. There are some minor problems, I would be glad if you can share your experiences for these.

** When the speed is about 3000 in 1, 2 and 3 gears, the stop light flashes with the warning sound. The warning goes if I decrease the speed or increase the gear. Is this normal? If not, why could it be caused?

** When I bought the KM speed hand, it stopped at 90. He was working from there when he got moving. I stuck it and fixed it. For a few days there was no problem. This time it stands in the middle of 10 to 210. What solution can I produce for this?
Friends using similar vehicles How many cycles can the 90 KM speed be reached?

** There is 0 in the oil indicator. I changed oil, but it didn't. I think the oil stems from its client. Can I change this myself? If I can change it, I don't know where it's located. Can you show it with a photo?

Thank you very much for your help and efforts.
08.05.2020 20:56 # 2
onlycihan
With GPS, you can learn how fast the vehicle is going in which gear at which speed.
08.05.2020 20:56 # 3
talip206
The stop warning light can be for several reasons. If the handbrake light comes on with the stop, the brake fluid or coolant will probably be reduced.
When the stop is written, look at the temperature and if the pointer is at the end, there is a problem with cooling.
If the engine fault light is on with the stop, it is necessary to look at the fault code.

I had the indicator attachment too. When I said a little bit, I pulled a little, I pulled a little something, the experiment got better.

Normal indication of oil indicator □□□□□□. Things diminish like zero decrease.
It decreases as ce ......
08.05.2020 20:56 # 4
Suikastci18
The parking brake light comes on with the stop. I'll check the hydraulics tomorrow.

I guess it's not about overheating. Because he does it when the temperature is low.

Thank you for the information.
08.05.2020 20:56 # 5
Suikastci18
[QUOTE = talip206] Stop warning light can be for several reasons. If the handbrake light comes on with the stop, the brake fluid or coolant will probably be reduced.
When the stop is written, look at the temperature and if the pointer is at the end, there is a problem with cooling.
If the engine fault light is on with the stop, it is necessary to look at the fault code.

I had the indicator attachment too. When I said a little bit, I pulled a little, I pulled a little something, the experiment got better.

Normal indication of oil indicator □□□□□□. Things diminish like zero decrease.
It decreases as ce ......
[/ QUOTE]

Hydraulics were at a minimum. I looked at the box and I couldn't see how dot it was. I have added a Dot 4. Abs is absent. I hope it's true.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”