Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

STOP lamp on the display

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:45 # 1
KaBaDaYi
Hello friends,

Today, I made an intercity road at a distance of 150 KM with my car. When my foot came halfway down the road, I got a strong smell from the lining, I rested the car a little and the car did not pass an hour, and the stop and parking brake light was on while the vehicle was in motion. Then he started flashing to himself. Do you think the reason is from the lining?
08.05.2020 17:45 # 2
Turgay_66
By the way did you look at the temperature indicator?
08.05.2020 17:45 # 3
KaBaDaYi
[QUOTE = Turgay_66] Have you looked at the temperature indicator, how many times was it in the meantime? [/ QUOTE]

Haralet was always 95-98 but if I normally use it in the city, it is always on the current level
08.05.2020 17:45 # 4
Turgay_66
So when the temperature rises, he warns this warning so I asked my teacher.
08.05.2020 17:45 # 5
baroff
Check the water in the radiator.
08.05.2020 17:45 # 6
KaBaDaYi
The same lamps lit up very briefly, but one thing caught my attention is that the car is burning on its back and forth as if there is a contactlessness in a cable.

08.05.2020 17:45 # 7
semus
Show it to an auto electrician,
08.05.2020 17:45 # 8
howard
it is not related to temperature, it has nothing to do with the electric cable :) most likely the brake fluid is low, it makes it flash when it accelerates rather than slowly. In the second one, the water has decreased, if the water has not decreased, bend the tire to the left and right to the left. If there is a leak in the hose, it is likely that the hoses are hydraulic leaking. Get past, instead of using the brakes, getting down in gear makes the most sense :)
the hoses are thin, if they explode already, something like 20-30 lira is changing. I don't know what the labor fee is.
howard 2013-07-03 18:16:25
08.05.2020 17:45 # 9
mustafa_nalcacioglu
your brake pads may be over or due to the decrease in the thickness of the pad, the hydraulic fluid has fallen below the min level in the container, or it is caused by a malfunction in the brake center. The warning lamp is not lit up in me, but my brother's honda civic car also has the brake light turned on when the pad is finished in the same way, but my father's heirloom also has a brake pad warning that lights up yellow and they saved us from a lamp by connecting the two to one. Smile

Now it comes to mind that if there is a problem with the brake center connections to the rear drums, the room can do something
08.05.2020 17:45 # 10
tlp
I think it is impossible for you to understand what happens without connecting to the computer
The stop lamp is on when it stays on
Even if the headlight bulb does not supply the current it needs, it fails even more.
The most logical thing to tickle and plug into a computer
08.05.2020 17:45 # 11
ondercan
Check the brake hydraulic oil. Most likely it has been reduced. It gives the warning of the parking brake.
Good luck with
08.05.2020 17:45 # 12
Zagorka
Yes, Check the Brake Fluid Oil as it says in Arakdaş Problem
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”