Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Stop at gas and gas

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:39 # 1
ssakyel
Hello friends. Problems in my car continue by changing the shape. The vehicle is 1.4 xr 2000 model. I had opened a topic about giving gas to itself before. The vehicle was working shouting at the first starts and shouting without stopping until the engine warmed up. or it stops when I press the clutch while on the move. The LPG is hardly working at all, it stops intermittently on the petrol. The engine does not notice the temperature is hot. The steering has hardened hard. I am not sure but it seems to me hardened on the brake. My mixture had a regulation function error.
08.05.2020 19:39 # 2
sonerkyl
gasoline pump-coil-spark plug-injectors - throttle - lpg brain - temperature sensor - should be checked and plus clean the ecu sockets with contact spray by disconnecting the sockets of the parts that I call, water oxidation, etc. God help me, brother, you have to find a good master. my teacher may also have incompatibility issues between the vehicle's ecu water and lpg ecu water. In my mind, there may be a problem with the lpg settings, I think starting with the cheapest one, find a good lpg master and make your car's setting while on the move. sonerkyl 2016-02-16 09:16:01
08.05.2020 19:39 # 3
dagdelen34
In case of coil failure, the stop signal usually occurs at the first start, but if it is on the move when it warms up, there are more than 1 problems, not 1 patience.
08.05.2020 19:39 # 4
ssakyel
Thank you for your answers. I did not have trouble running in the morning gas. I just went to the service. When the engine warmed up, I bought it to LPG. There was no problem. LOL It is like a joke. When he got out of service, he started to stop again. Could it be related to where I bought the gas? He said normal for steering. He sprayed the shaft part under the pedals. she has a fear of stopping in the light. Wacko
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”