Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Stop and stop

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:32 # 1
Kubilaycelebi
Hello, my car pejo 206xline 2004 model gasoline car is in the tube when it is going on the road, it starts to sing, suddenly cuts power, turns on, tupten gas, sounds, turns, the hours are falling, including the temperature and stops, sometimes it does it, sometimes it doesn't make it very frustrating. I would love to
08.05.2020 20:32 # 2
sonerkyl
Hello, welcome to us first. Do you always encounter this, or it happens twice a week. The problem is most likely like a fuse box, but firstly it closes the lpg system directly from the fuse and use it in 200-250 km of gasoline is the same problem. Lately, nothing extra has been done to the car sound system - exnon etc. if these are not available, the vehicle may be chassis. The alternator may be generating excess current, you need to have a nice control of the electrical system. To an auto electronics professional who understands especially peugeotan
08.05.2020 20:32 # 3
Kubilaycelebi
I liked the sound system tactic, but yes, it does not always stop and stop at a moment, all the cycle hours fall down, we close the lpg system, but in the petrol it makes the mistake
08.05.2020 20:32 # 4
sonerkyl
Is the line of the sound system pulled directly from the battery or from the fuse box in the vehicle?

08.05.2020 20:32 # 5
Kubilaycelebi
There is an amplifier cable that passes through the battery, but I do not know that an operation has been done from the fuse box, but the bidet is like this, when I was on the road when I stuck that cable from the battery and continued to kick it
08.05.2020 20:32 # 6
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Kubilaycelebi] There is an amplifier cable that passes through the battery, but I do not know that an operation has been done through the fuse box but there is a bidet like this, when I was on the road when I inserted that cable from the battery and continued to kick it [/ QUOTE]

Let me say that, they usually pass behind the fuse box in the vehicle to pass the cable. When a good waterproofing is not done, over time, the cable takes water from the side where it passes, and the fuse box oxidizes and causes such problems. My suit is to check the passage of the kobl from the amplifier and check the inner fuse box. Have you ever washed the engine recently without forgetting it?
08.05.2020 20:32 # 7
Kubilaycelebi
No, I couldn't dismantle the engine.
08.05.2020 20:32 # 8
sonerkyl
So, my teacher, this type of problems usually results from the electrical installations that were made later. I think the actions to be taken

Disconnect the 1-amp cable and insulate it so that it passes well.
If you can disassemble the 2-motor fuse box, remove and check for oxidation etc.
3-In the engine compartment, there is engine ecu on the left side, my teacher, disassemble it and check its sockets.
Check electrical wiring harness in 4-engine section.
5-measure the dynamo
08.05.2020 20:32 # 9
Kubilaycelebi
Thank you very much for what you said I would be interested in.
08.05.2020 20:32 # 10
Ufuk_64
Get well, when the car is stationed, you try to start the car naturally, but does the car start working immediately after turning off the ignition? Did you pay attention to this, for example, when you do this while driving, do you go in the lights on the instrument panel? So is electricity completely gone?
08.05.2020 20:32 # 11
Kubilaycelebi
No, only the indicators come down to the line, but there is no fading in the lights
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”