Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

STOP alert help?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:00 # 1
EErgul
When using the vehicle on a normal straight road, it makes three beeps at once and turns on the STOP light and the Handbrake (exclamation) Lamp. 1-2 seconds later, KM-H hand drops to zero while the vehicle is going.
besides all these, when the vehicle turns on the stop warning light, it decreases in the traction. I couldn't understand why. When I do this, I stop the engine and start it again. but recently he started doing it very often. why do you think?
08.05.2020 17:00 # 2
berk2309
The water in the vehicle's brain may have leaked or the ball in the body has fallen to zero and the ball burns down, but the traction of the so-called conjunctor buda & nbsp; dynamos adjusting the so-called conjunctor, it protects the brain from the small part that sets the charge and protects the brain itself, it protects the brain, it protects the brain itself, it protects the body, it protects the body, it protects the body, and it protects the body itself, it protects the body, protects the body, protects the body, protects the body, protects the body and protects the body itself, protects the body, protects the body, protects the body, protects the body, protects the body, protects the body, protects the body, protects the body, protects the body, protects the body, protects the body, protects the body, protects the body, protects the body, protects the body, protects the body, protects the body, protects the body and protects the body itself.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 3
hsnsnl
look at the battery and charging engine, my friend ..
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”