Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Stop :( :(

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:01 # 1
AliOzagan
Hello
My car 2001 model 1.4 petrol 206 xr automatic transmission
I have a problem that the moment I start my car during the day and start to move, the car stops when I change the gear to d or 3 mode. After repeating once, if we can get off without stopping, we take off. Then when I take off, for example, 100m ahead, when the light stops, the car will shake. . In cases there is no problem. On the same day, the vehicle does not stop in 2 or 3 uses. Why is there a problem in the first run, I am waiting for your help. It was a little long but I hope I could explain my problem, thanks for your interest
08.05.2020 15:01 # 2
sertacizm34
Brother, I have the same problem. Even now, the car is not working in front of the door. The throttle was cleaned thoroughly and the spark plugs were tested. But the problem was in the idle engine, when the parts came, they will come and see if they will fix it. There were those who said that they were caused by the cables. I would be glad if there are friends who can give extra information.
08.05.2020 15:01 # 3
yavuz25
Its automatic work surpasses me. Whatever I say would be a lie. Smile Those who know will help. Wink
08.05.2020 15:01 # 4
fTh206
I don't know what the 3 modes are, it's automatic in me, but I don't have 3 modes D got M got
08.05.2020 15:01 # 5
phoenix.1905
Cleaning the throttle may be the solution. Of course, the first thing to do is to clear the process .. If the problem does not improve, I think the idle engine is a bit expensive original.
08.05.2020 15:01 # 6
djchaos
You can learn the price of the parts from our sponsor, both original and affordable price, but first determine the location of the malfunction first. You can contact Şahin Peugeot

Şahin Peugeot
Original Spare Parts
0216 631 10 80
0216 631 18 12
0533 301 88 06
I www.peugeotmarket.co
08.05.2020 15:01 # 7
ES-41
I have the same problem, our vehicles are the same as you, my brother 1.4 automatic. I have an extra LPG. spark plugs, idler motor, coil, pressure sensor changed. The throat was cleared but the problem was not solved. My last master found a problem with the electrical connection to the injector. The vehicle has improved after that day. But yesterday I bought 20 TL gas from the place I didn't know. My car did it 1-2 times, no matter where I bought it. then it got better again. there may be problems with the injectors you understand and the electrical connection feeding them. I found the schemes of the engine, open it up to the injectors and check the electrical connection again. I know how much I was able to help. Get well soon.
08.05.2020 15:01 # 8
sertacizm34
I started reading this problem a lot. As a result, whichever master you go to, even they will say. will be running for a while. Then again this time the idling engine will change to be called the coil. It will take a while, and then the electric cables will change. It's that simple. It doesn't do summer, it does a lot in winter, and the room is a separate topic.
08.05.2020 15:01 # 9
ES-41
Do you have LPG? I agree with what they say, the masters do the trial and error method, a world of time and money and loss of morale ...
08.05.2020 15:01 # 10
beveta
the same problem was present in me, my friends gasoline in my car, unbalanced work stop on the way, I often encounter kicks on the way, in the first place, I gave the throat butterfly 5 10 pounds without removing and disassembling the car while working, squeezing and cleaning the carburetor ... We removed the throat butterfly, cleaned it, adapted it (it is necessary to have it connected to the computer) and the problem has not changed . The existing distress pressure manifold sensor was in me ... First of all, connect your vehicle to a machine. Smile Get well soon
08.05.2020 15:01 # 11
sertacizm34
I often heard about this sensible problem you said. Anyway, after the idling engine, it will be time for him :) How much did the inlet pressure manifold cost?
08.05.2020 15:01 # 12
emrefe

the same problem is with me, it happens when the car first starts, it stops after a few km and stops again ... It does not happen in hot weather but it does it in cold weather.It is necessary to press the brake at the same time so that the car does not stop because it is automatic. We need to find a clear solution.

08.05.2020 15:01 # 13
erdem
There is the same problem in the bede, but there is no problem in the gas, the LPG also does not stop in the vehicle.
08.05.2020 15:01 # 14
nurinuri58
God damn you I have it too. I read and read and laugh. I am trying to solve it by myself. friends, let's solve this work together. write the reason for the problem solving here. First of all mine is doing both gasoline and LPG, usually in petrol and when the engine is cold.
I changed the spark plugs, it continues. The mains have recovered a little when they are cleaned, it continues.
a friend said they made injector cables, but i haven't tried it yet.
GET IT ALL TO US.
08.05.2020 15:01 # 15
ES-41
What is this or a nightmare problem :) I solved the problem came out of the lpg injector connection I already wrote in the forum. Really a trouble, God make it easy friends ...
08.05.2020 15:01 # 16
by_imp
stop, I will add the same problem, friends, if we have a common lawsuit, pejoya :))
what are friends
I connected it to the computer in the authorized service.
someone needs to solve this problem, but
08.05.2020 15:01 # 17
emrefe
I have an exhaust explosion problem, I have a gas on the road in addition to the bidet.
08.05.2020 15:01 # 18
nurinuri58

Well, when I first start the car, folks will crack laughing. officially like a pat engine. tar tar tar tardı. it is jumping a little at idle When it stops, the idle falls, does not eat gas and stops. tyolda is as if someone pulls the car from behind. I guess it's the same problem as everyone else. God is in my dreams now. I feel ashamed to take someone in the car to stop. Also, do you not react to the pressure of the gas, especially when it is cold?

08.05.2020 15:01 # 19
nurinuri58
Guys, nobody solves the problem? I guess nobody can go to industry from the cold
08.05.2020 15:01 # 20
by_imp
There are no masters to solve the problem in the industry :(
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”