Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Stop

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 17:30 # 1
selammedikal3434
Right friends 1.4 quicsilver 106 2000 model car yesterday got bored again
yesterday after the business return speeded at e5 (never passed 6000 cycles) traffic jammed around Zeytinburnu
When I stopped in traffic, my vehicle's idling speed started to fluctuate, after a few stops, it fluctuated, fluctuated and stopped
At the moment, when this gas is released, there is no problem, but there is a fluctuation in idling and as a result, it definitely stops and the engine does not notice hot or cold.
I tried the air conditioner, it stops much faster when the air conditioner runs to try it, I haven't shown it to a master yet, you can guess that my morale is really below zero
As a result, if you have a job before, I would appreciate it if you tell your experience and help, or if you write a good peugeot master in these neighborhoods (European side)
As we know, if we take it to any master, he will not understand the problem, he will do a lot of unnecessary work called zart change zurt change, and it will be a waste of time.
08.05.2020 17:30 # 2
Aziz
Yes, I had 306 problems, they cleaned the idling engine first with the lining spray, they did not receive any money (I do not recommend this at all, but the container was black inside the idling engine), 2-3 weeks there was no problem, then the same problem occurred, I went back to the service, we said to disassemble and clean it nicely. They wanted 40 TL of labor. eywalla I said, I got out of the house, we ripped it out with the help of a friend in front of the house (with a connoisseur) we gleamed, we sold the same 2 days later, we sold a new one including 315 pounds of workmanship, I did not know that it worked, I did not know it was 5 days, there was no problem. .

This is what happened to me :)
Saint 2013-04-06 11:22:09
08.05.2020 17:30 # 3
rockwaryumm
I had the same problem with my vehicle qs idling sensor, originally was 70 lira I think if a try gets better. Do you misfire when you are on the road in the vehicle
08.05.2020 17:30 # 4
metegorkem
I have that same problem. even mine is kicking on the way. There is a manifold sensor called mab sensor. We cleaned it with lining spray. we disassembled the throttle and cleaned it thoroughly. After 1-2 days gone, the problem is still the same. The problem is still going on right now. he does it both in gasoline and in the tube, but more in the tube.
08.05.2020 17:30 # 5
selammedikal3434
I bought the original magnetti 350 lira idle sensor. On the first day he was stuck, he did not have a fuss, but I was stuck with the car, but I was not hung up, but after that, he returned to his former state.

As far as I can tell, when I pressurize the car, I put the oil on the air filter and this oil is deflecting the sensor. My observations showed this. I gave so much money, I bought idle sensor, I am faced with the same problem. What am I supposed to do?
08.05.2020 17:30 # 6
can_elveren
my 106 xr has the same problem napcaz i dont know
08.05.2020 17:30 # 7
AydinBeyol
I had the same problem with my vehicle. idling engine changed problem solved. for your information
08.05.2020 17:30 # 8
IBRHMCN
Is idling engine chronic 106 friends? I always hear about this now because ..
08.05.2020 17:30 # 9
Guests
[QUOTE = IBRHMCN] Idling engine chronic 106 friends too? I always hear about it now because .. [/ QUOTE]

I had the same problem cleaned and passed, it was 1 month and started again today, I will take it to the master tomorrow.
08.05.2020 17:30 # 10
Guests
Also, when this problem starts, you shouldn't drive your car unless you need it, as soon as you take your foot off the gas, there is a possibility of stopping the car, you will accumulate the yokus in an up / down direction. dogan106 2014-02-22 00:40:31
08.05.2020 17:30 # 11
IBRHMCN
[QUOTE = dogan106] also, when this problem starts, don't drive your car unless you need it, there is a chance that the car will stop as soon as you take your foot off the gas, you will accidentally go up / down in vain god bless you go to an accident, go to any master, clear the idle, temporarily pass [/ QUOTE ]

Well, there is no friend who has reached a permanent solution of this, but how can we solve it? Would it be the head every month :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”