Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Stop

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:05 # 1
kayaca
good luck with your friends

I have 206 vehicles feline 1.4 model lpg + gasoline as I bought a 100 lira gas last month, the light is on fire at the moment, the car is running with gasoline good good bi 2 3 minutes while the car is standing on the road or idle, the car stops, you start it again, then it comes to itself, the car is drowning on the road too It feels like you are pressing the gas, but the cycle does not exceed 2, for example, if you take it out of the gas, you stop your foot and stay, I run it again, it gets better.

There is this gasoline, but the light is on, assuming it is over and cutting the gasoline.
or because the lpg is cold, does the vehicle get warm and strangle the lpg directly?

or do I have a rich wife? Does it take or burn LPG + gas at the same time?
08.05.2020 21:05 # 2
sonerkyl
My brother makes it in a rich poor mix. either the gasoline cutter or the lpg cutter may be malfunctioning. this causes the vehicle to suffocate and stop.
08.05.2020 21:05 # 3
kayaca
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] bro does it in a rich poor mix. either the gasoline cutter or the lpg cutter may be malfunctioning. this causes the vehicle to choke and stop. [/ QUOTE]

He makes it clear only when the vehicle is cold, he does not do it except for me, I think he's tied up in the gasoline under the quarter tank.
08.05.2020 21:05 # 4
boruc
With the cooling of the weather, I started to experience the problems of stopping when I slow down on the road.
It happened 2-3 times. After a few days, I used it only in gasoline and the vehicle was stopped once.
I went, bought 4 spark plugs, changed spark plugs (already had to change) Gasoline + LPG is not a problem at the moment.
08.05.2020 21:05 # 5
eneseren
I solved the same problem by having the throttle calibration done. Special service that took 30TL.
08.05.2020 21:05 # 6
kayaca
I went to lpg ci a little while ago, the degree of switching from gas to lpg is 30, we said that we increased it to 39, but look like this in the morning but said gasoline emulsion ms's too high said you need to go to a mechanic 2.5ms 3.ms He said that it plays very fast between 4.50 ms. my opinion is that the lpg brain is not warming because the air is cold, so it seems to me that this problem disappears when the car gets hot.
08.05.2020 21:05 # 7
ismailkaya
there are several reasons for this.
1-lamp may not function as sensors (these sensors do not function well after a certain year)
There may be 2-catalyst blockage. (you may be using the tool devirsis)
You may have a 3-injector program (not spraying)
One of the 4-spark plugs may be malfunctioning (exhaust bursts or occasionally squeezes on traction)
5-air filter may be the engine oil of the vehicle. You may not have used oil that complies with the standards. The best oil is the most expensive 0W30 (this is the best oil in cold weather)
you have a car

08.05.2020 21:05 # 8
kayaca
[QUOTE = ismailkaya] there are several reasons for this.
1-lamp may not function as sensors (these sensors do not function well after a certain year)
There may be 2-catalyst blockage. (you may be using the tool devirsis)
You may have a 3-injector program (not spraying)
One of the 4-spark plugs may be malfunctioning (exhaust bursts or occasionally squeezes on traction)
5-air filter may be the engine oil of the vehicle. You may not have used oil that complies with the standards. The best oil is the most expensive 0W30 (this is the best oil in cold weather)
you have a car

[/ QUOTE]

I don't know if you're a pearl
Second, I drained the catalyst
I don't know the third one :)
The 4th exhaust is also booming, but I just changed the spark plug.
5. 5w30 oil joined last
08.05.2020 21:05 # 9
kayaca
I waited again in the morning, we increased the temperature from gasoline to LPG, stopped again.
08.05.2020 21:05 # 10
kayaca
Do you have würth gasoline injector cleaners?
08.05.2020 21:05 # 11
sonerkyl
I think it might be useful to try it on 100-150 km gasoline Can you close and observe the lpg yide valve on the tank
08.05.2020 21:05 # 12
kayaca
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] I think it might be useful to try it on 100-150 km gasoline. Can you close and observe the lpg yide valve on the tank [/ QUOTE]

I did not see a shortage of gasoline when the LPG role is clicked, the vehicle stops and stays right again, no need to run again, only when it is idle, it is hot when it is cold, there is no problem, I think that the injector comes directly. I came, I said, let me get some injector cleaners, or I'll ride with gasoline.
08.05.2020 21:05 # 13
sonerkyl
I think there is a problem with the lpg setting, brother. How many degrees of lpg transition temperature in the vehicle
08.05.2020 21:05 # 14
kayaca
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] I think there is a problem with the lpg setting, bro. How many degrees of lpg transition temperature in the vehicle [/ QUOTE]

It was 30 degrees, I got 39 degrees, the temperature opens the LPG valve and it stops directly at that degree. then I run it again, but when the vehicle gets hot, there is no problem, everything is stable
08.05.2020 21:05 # 15
bilo131
I am telling my teacher, because the gas filter can freeze in the cold, so I was burning the car. When the gas filter freezes, when the vehicle enters the gas, the gas cannot go to the injectors and stops. I think that before starting the car in the morning, pour hot water into the gas filter and the brain, then start it and wait for it to switch to gas. # (as a result, when the car reaches 39 degrees, the thermostat does not open, still there is still cold water in the gas brain, when the thermostat is turned on and the engine water is recirculated, hot water passes to the gas brain.) # I was officially covered with snow on the gas filter. If the problem is solved, try replacing the gas filter, which can cause blockages for prolonged use. bilo131 2018-12-14 12:44:16
08.05.2020 21:05 # 16
kayaca
[QUOTE = bilo131] because my teacher is happening to me, the gas filter can freeze in the cold. When the gas filter freezes, when the vehicle enters the gas, the gas cannot go to the injectors and stops. I think that before starting the car in the morning, pour hot water into the gas filter and the brain, then start it and wait for it to switch to gas. # (as a result, when the car reaches 39 degrees, the thermostat does not open, still there is still cold water in the gas brain, when the thermostat is turned on and the engine water is recirculated, hot water passes to the gas brain.) # I was officially covered with snow on the gas filter. If the problem is solved, try replacing the gas filter may cause clogs for prolonged use. [/ QUOTE]

When the car warms up to normal, does it not have to be stopped at that time? I guess there is no need for hot water to heat up, but why is it not encountered when it gets hot? if made from filter
08.05.2020 21:05 # 17
bilo131
[QUOTE = to rock] [QUOTE = bilo131] I'm telling my teacher because the gas filter can freeze in the cold, so I was burning the car. When the gas filter freezes, when the vehicle enters the gas, the gas cannot go to the injectors and stops. I think that before starting the car in the morning, pour hot water into the gas filter and the brain, then start it and wait for it to switch to gas. # (as a result, when the car reaches 39 degrees, the thermostat does not open, still there is still cold water in the gas brain, when the thermostat is turned on and the engine water is recirculated, hot water passes to the gas brain.) # I was officially covered with snow on the gas filter. If the problem is solved, try replacing the gas filter may cause clogs for prolonged use. [/ QUOTE]

When the car warms up to normal, does it not have to be stopped at that time? I guess there is no need for hot water to heat up, but why is it not encountered when it gets hot? if made from filter
[/ QUOTE]

if the water connection is transferred to the tube brain when the thermostat is activated, the temperature reaches 80-90 degrees as the vehicle gets hot. As a result, the thermostat is activated and starts circulation and the hot water is circulated in the gas brain. It is in liquid form between -40 / -60 degrees in LPG tube. When there is a circulation of hot water in the tube brain, the gas, which is liquid, is pumped into the pistons and pistons by the temperature in the gas chamber inside the tube brain by increasing the temperature and discharged by burning. If the tube brain does not heat, gas passes through the brain at a temperature of -40 degrees, if the weather is cold, you may think, and it may cause the filter to freeze.
In other words, the temperature of the gas should increase briefly so that freezing does not occur in the filter and pipes it passes through.

For example, imagine that if we say a sponge as a filter, what would happen at -40 degrees? Wink

edit:
I also forgot to say that if you notice that the gas pipes coming from the back tube to the brain are made of copper or steel. Because nothing happens to copper at low temperature. But the pipes that go to the gas relays after the tube brain are black plastic. At very low temperatures, these plastic pipes cannot withstand wear cracks. I have said so many times, but forgive me. The temperature of the gas should rise.
bilo131 2018-12-14 14:09:36
08.05.2020 21:05 # 18
kayaca
[QUOTE = bilo131] [QUOTE = to rock] [QUOTE = bilo131] I tell my teacher because the gas filter can freeze in the cold, so I was burning the car. When the gas filter freezes, when the vehicle enters the gas, the gas cannot go to the injectors and stops. I think that before starting the car in the morning, pour hot water into the gas filter and the brain, then start it and wait for it to switch to gas. # (as a result, when the car reaches 39 degrees, the thermostat does not open, still there is still cold water in the gas brain, when the thermostat is turned on and the engine water is recirculated, hot water passes to the gas brain.) # I was officially covered with snow on the gas filter. If the problem is solved, try replacing the gas filter may cause clogs for prolonged use. [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

if the water connection is transferred to the tube brain when the thermostat is activated, the temperature reaches 80-90 degrees as the vehicle gets hot. As a result, the thermostat is activated and starts circulation and the hot water is circulated in the gas brain. It is in liquid form between -40 / -60 degrees in LPG tube. When there is a circulation of hot water in the tube brain, the gas, which is liquid, is pumped into the pistons and pistons by the temperature in the gas chamber inside the tube brain by increasing the temperature and discharged by burning. If the tube brain does not heat, gas passes through the brain at a temperature of -40 degrees, if the weather is cold, you may think, and it may cause the filter to freeze.
In other words, the temperature of the gas should increase briefly so that freezing does not occur in the filter and pipes it passes through.

For example, imagine that if we say a sponge as a filter, what would happen at -40 degrees? Wink

edit:
I also forgot to say that if you notice that the gas pipes coming from the back tube to the brain are made of copper or steel. Because nothing happens to copper at low temperature. But the pipes that go to the gas relays after the tube brain are black plastic. At very low temperatures, these plastic pipes cannot withstand wear cracks. I have said so many times, but forgive me. The temperature of the gas should rise.
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you very much for explaining, my teacher, sagolas, and there is würth opening these gas injectors. If I use it or would it be useful to lpg
08.05.2020 21:05 # 19
kayaca
Do I need to look at the filter first?
08.05.2020 21:05 # 20
bilo131
[QUOTE = Kayaca] [QUOTE = bilo131] [QUOTE = Kayaca] [QUOTE = bilo131] I tell my teacher because the gas filter can freeze in the cold. When the gas filter freezes, when the vehicle enters the gas, the gas cannot go to the injectors and stops. I think that before starting the car in the morning, pour hot water into the gas filter and the brain, then start it and wait for it to switch to gas. # (as a result, when the car reaches 39 degrees, the thermostat does not open, still there is still cold water in the gas brain, when the thermostat is turned on and the engine water is recirculated, hot water passes to the gas brain.) # I was officially covered with snow on the gas filter. If the problem is solved, try replacing the gas filter may cause clogs for prolonged use. [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

edit:
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you very much for explaining, my teacher, sagolas, and there is würth opening these gas injectors. If I use it or would it be useful to lpg
[/ QUOTE]

I do not know that I did not use injector cleaner, but as far as I heard from the master, he said unnecessary. but it would be better if friends who have knowledge about this issue give information.

So you said there is no problem after the car warms up. I mean, are the water inlet and outlet hoses connected incorrectly? because it does it because the gas does not heat up. how many thousand km were made in the installed filter. Need to change it in 10 thousand. I cannot say that the problem disappears when you change the filter.
just run the car in the morning to see if the cause is really heat, pour some hot water into that filter and the tube brain, let it warm up and wait for it to go into gas. I think you should have your water pipes checked if it is resolved.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”