Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Stop

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:46 # 1
kayaca
First of all Good Forums Phrase.

206 Feline I have a vehicle does not matter lpg gasoline in my car, when it runs in the morning, the vehicle runs over 10, it returns to normal after warming up to its temperature, is there a problem in this? I have a problem, say, you come from somewhere after the car warms up, and you will enter the middle street, when you slow down and break the steering wheel a bit, it comes to the degree of stopping the car.

Meanwhile, the vehicle is also with the fan open. This also means that when the yokus is down or the hill is standing in the up light, the vehicle drops the tachometer at the moment of departure and comes back to the degree of stopping.

I think if I change the battery, will the loss disappear?
or do I need to replace the spark plugs
or the charger is not producing enough current, is there a problem with it? Which one do you think could be?
08.05.2020 20:46 # 2
kayaca
Does anyone have an idea to help?
08.05.2020 20:46 # 3
sonerkyl
hello brother
If we come to the problem, the normal engine does it because it is cold. all the tools are like that. no problem.
2-cycle fluctuation usually happens from lpg on many vehicles with lpg. The plain will be beautiful with a lpg setting. Clean the map sensor without any lpg setting, brother. Using it on 100-150 km gasoline. then adjust.
3-battery measure may be a problem. you look at the situation
4-spark plugs last change. If it's been good, it's good to change it.
08.05.2020 20:46 # 4
kayaca
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] hello brother
If we come to the problem, the normal engine does it because it is cold. all the tools are like that. no problem.
2-cycle fluctuation usually happens from lpg on many vehicles with lpg. The plain will be beautiful with a lpg setting. Clean the map sensor without any lpg setting, brother. Using it on 100-150 km gasoline. then adjust.
3-battery measure may be a problem. you look at the situation
4-spark plugs last change. If it's been good, it's good to change it.
[/ QUOTE]

2- It fluctuates in gas but buys it directly, it does not decrease the tachometer, but when it brakes and turns the steering wheel, it doesn't matter if it is gasoline lpg somewhere, the car definitely stops, if it is 90 degrees, it seems that the electricity cannot be fully met.
3- If you buy the battery according to the situation you need to measure as you say, it would be useful
4-Last year oil maintenance was done to the vehicle, the vehicle has gone 2000km or so.
08.05.2020 20:46 # 5
sonerkyl
my 206 also had fluctuation regardless of gasoline lpg but it was very light. I don't think it will be from the battery. The vehicle cannot collect itself at that moment because our steering power is taken from the engine. unable to adjust gas. you may see an electrical problem, you can see the best battery while measuring. how are the voltage values? Buying 72 amps doesn't mean much, brother. the spark plugs are most likely unchanged for the next time. my brother.
08.05.2020 20:46 # 6
kayaca
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] my 206 also had fluctuation regardless of gasoline lpg but it was very light. I don't think it will be from the battery. The vehicle cannot collect itself at that moment because our steering power is taken from the engine. unable to adjust gas. you may see an electrical problem, you can see the best battery while measuring. how are the voltage values? Buying 72 amps doesn't mean much, brother. the spark plugs are most likely unchanged for the next time. Brother. [/ QUOTE]

Just like you said, I do my battery measurement, it seems to me that the charger is not enough for electricity.
08.05.2020 20:46 # 7
kayaca
If the car is heated, I do not understand how to turn the steering wheel with the brake, it is gone 90, since the fan turns on, they say the problem is a throat butterfly, but what does it have to do with it, the vehicle cannot raise electricity so it seems to me
08.05.2020 20:46 # 8
kayaca
I called the electrician, he says he makes it from the idle engine.
08.05.2020 20:46 # 9
luridline
I also have a close problem, the engine stops once when it is cold, the speed level is a little low when I stop at 650-700 when I stop. Throat valve and idle valve were cleaned, the cycle was optimized at the first start, I have encountered a stop problem since cleaning, but the speed is still low, especially when I take the car to the park, the speed drops to low levels and the engine shakes.
Vehicle 1.4 X Design Automatic, (gasoline). There was no adaptation after the throat butterfly cleaning, could it be related to it? The master did not need it, he says he does everything himself.
08.05.2020 20:46 # 10
kayaca
While my slope is waiting at the uphill downhill light or in any case, it reduces the idling, does it hit the gas directly, for example, it lowers and lifts it. I say things, I believe, I don't know which one to see.

08.05.2020 20:46 # 11
Ufuk_64
It may be true what the electrician says, I don't know the structure of your engine, but every engine has a small piece that adjusts the idle, usually there is a little hose inlet at the both ends of the cylindrical finger, one inlet, one in the middle part of the outlet, the electric plug is in the middle, this piece is like a valve in time. the part does not move from dirt, then when the part is removed and cleaned with lining spray, the part moves easily and the situation improves. I think he made a good fixation to the electrician. If the error is from him, he pulls out the plug and shows whether he is intact. We had the problem solved by cleaning our other 2 old vehicles.
08.05.2020 20:46 # 12
kayaca
[QUOTE = Ufuk_64] It may be true what the electrician says, I do not know the structure of your engine, but every engine has a small piece that adjusts the idle, generally there is a little hose inlet in both cylindrical ends, there is a little plug in the middle part of the outlet, this piece is a plug It is like a valve, the part inside does not move from dirt over time, when the part is removed and cleaned with lining spray, the part inside moves easily and the situation improves. I think he made a good fixation to the electrician. If the error is from him, he pulls out the plug and shows whether he is intact. We had the problem solved by cleaning our other 2 old vehicles. [/ QUOTE]

I went to the peugeot service today, I said at the exit, the idle does not stop, at first they looked at the car, the injector removed and cleaned the sensor, then I looked at the spark plugs, they looked at them, 2 of them were blinded, changed, then connected to the computer, there was an electrical situation, I think, they deleted the error, the vehicle was fixed, the idle lamp was idle, but the gas reacted directly to the throttle. they said it wasn't going to drop it or not, they came back after 28, let's see, we don't have an electrician, okay, I went out, I came home, I stopped, after a half an hour, I ran it again. what will happen to us ..
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”