Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Stop :(

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:56 # 1
yigiteroglu
Hello friends. I stopped at the gas station to get water, I turned off the ignition. Then I ran the car and stopped when I took my foot off the gas. He repeated the same problem over and over again. In other words, the problem is that the vehicle is running, but when my foot is out of gas, the tachometer drops and the vehicle stops. I thought the problem was caused by the idle setting. What I call the idling setting is the place where the gas is supplied when we press the small part down with our hand when we open the hood. Its name may be on the gas wire or something else. Herneysr I put small magnets under that piece, tightened the wire and came home like that (3km). I reached half an hour until I adjusted the cycle at 10,000. I will leave tomorrow at 16.30 and I will go this way in the morning. My question is, is there any problem in using this way until the exit of the work? What is the name of this piece? What is the cost? Are there any parts that I need to look at? Thanks.
08.05.2020 16:56 # 2
dukenukem82
If you are from LPG, you have to look at your brain. If the idling does not adjust, it means that the adjustment valve will change. 70 changes go to 20-40 jobs. dukenukem82 2012-07-27 07:22:32
08.05.2020 16:56 # 3
yigiteroglu
Sir, thank you for your valuable opinion. Today I will take the tool to the mechanic after work.
08.05.2020 16:56 # 4
yigiteroglu
Could it be because of friends gas setting? One of our friends had the same problem and adjusted the gas, the problem was fixed.
08.05.2020 16:56 # 5
koliva
[QUOTE = yigiteroglu] Can friends be due to gas setting? One of our friends had the same problem and adjusted the gas, the problem was solved. [/ QUOTE]

Check if you are using your vehicle in petrol and doing the same problem. If it does in gas, it will not be in the gas setting. But if it doesn't work on gasoline, then you can suphe gas setting.
08.05.2020 16:56 # 6
elsoberano
As he said in his coach, if he is doing it on gasoline, he may not be from LPG. I changed it last week. I was having similar problems.
08.05.2020 16:56 # 7
yigiteroglu
Hello there. I called Fatih pejo and they stated that the problem could be software and they could understand it more easily. Koliva is doing the same with the vehicle gasoline, probably I am having trouble with the idle adjustment valve.
08.05.2020 16:56 # 8
yigiteroglu
As a result of my researches, I saw an article that caught my attention. Link to the site http://forum.arabatercih.com/motorda-rolanti- duzgun-not & nbsp; below are;
The reasons why the engine does not run and stop at idle are very diverse. The reasons listed below may cause malfunction and stall, as well as cause the engine to not start and stop properly.

1- Idling speed of the engine is too low, adjusted from carburetor. - When connecting the intake manifold, air is leaking from the gasket. Or the windscreen wiper hose comes out of the tube. To inspect for air leaks at the intake manifold gasket; While the engine is running at idle, oil is poured around the gasket with a jig If the operation of the engine is improving, there is an air leak in the manifold. The bolts are tightened, if not, the seals are replaced.
The place I underlined was very important to me, the left windshield wiper was not squirting water. I traveled that way for two days. Yesterday I opened the hood and put it back on. Could this be my problem? Personally, it was very interesting to me.
08.05.2020 16:56 # 9
yigiteroglu
I came across at such an inverse time, I can't take it away because there is no time for the mechanic. To avoid going crazy right now & nbsp; I keep it difficult.
08.05.2020 16:56 # 10
elsoberano
the same situation happened to me 1 week ago, I open the air conditioner, stop, the fan comes in traffic, the car stops, my foot was riding in the gas & nbsp; I took the opportunity to lie down for 1 week. In one of the topics in the forum, they suggested the self icon pejo, and I went there, cleaned the throttle, changed the idle adjustment valve, connected it to the machine and made calibration (I think so) I made 300 km, no problem. Idle adjustment valve 75 TL
08.05.2020 16:56 # 11
yigiteroglu
Friends, I went somewhere on the scrubs, because the place is close, the man said to take the throttle and let it be done, as if I will take gum from the grocery store. I showed it to one of my brothers, there was an idle engine in his car. In the man called the master, it is known that he will get 800 material workmanship
08.05.2020 16:56 # 12
yigiteroglu
Friends atop the vehicle on the straight road today, I wonder if the idle engine just clicks or the problems continue
08.05.2020 16:56 # 13
pug206
It happened to my friend, you did not change the part of the car with my vow, it did not change to your brain again. I do not want to disturb your morale but this is in my probelly ..
The last 2 billion has been spent at the end of the sale ...
08.05.2020 16:56 # 14
estair
first of all, brother and sister have you played with the gas adjustment screw at the very beginning & nbsp; and then you took the idle engine from another friend and put it on, the idle engine was 0 and stopped the car on the straight track when you are in gear
first you have to connect the car to the pc and you played the gas setting by looking at the master pc, the compatibility of the rolnti engine to the car
08.05.2020 16:56 # 15
yigiteroglu
Sir, I did not play with the gas adjustment screw. The idle engine is zero and the problem is compatible with the vehicle. When the water stops at the light, the speed of the vehicle suddenly stops. I put a little support under a piece like a car, if the vehicle is in high speed, the problem of stopping 10.000 upper runs is eliminated, I don't understand if the screw will be tightened.
08.05.2020 16:56 # 16
estair
this problem is entirely related to the weather. You will be erased and will correct the errors.
08.05.2020 16:56 # 17
yigiteroglu
Unfortunately, the problem has not been solved :( when I unload the car or when I turn it to r position or stop in the d position, when it stops at the red lights. Please help me.
08.05.2020 16:56 # 18
yigiteroglu

Friends, after the oil filter of the vehicle, the oil (said to be used in opel services), the air filters have changed, these problems started. Please help me :) All the bustle that I will go to Alanya next week is from this.

08.05.2020 16:56 # 19
yigiteroglu
I wonder if fuel got dirty, but it does the same with gas and gas.
08.05.2020 16:56 # 20
koliva
Connect your vehicle to the computer and see if the error code has been considered.
Page : / 3
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”