Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Sticker info?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 15:27 # 1
coolpixsem
Hello friends,

I want to make a sticker on the rear window of my vehicle. There are stickers that we can see through the small holes in the buses when I look at the back for advertising.

I coolpixse 2011-05-23 14:55:43
08.05.2020 15:27 # 2
Guests
I wonder what would be your conversation with the police if you stick this sticky ??? :))
08.05.2020 15:27 # 3
coolpixsem
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] I wonder what would be your conversation with the policemen if you stick this striker ??? :)) [/ QUOTE]

I guess it doesn't happen, cem brother wears it already Gülme I believe it will be very nice.
08.05.2020 15:27 # 4
Guests
Okay brother, give it a try. Let's see how we do :)
08.05.2020 15:27 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] I wonder what would be your conversation with the policemen if you stick this striker ??? :)) [/ QUOTE]

exactly, I made number 2 window film, it is a matter of not stopping Sırıtma
08.05.2020 15:27 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = by_ersin] [QUOTE = CeCoLi] I wonder what your chat with polys would be if you stick this striker ??? :)) [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
i respect you If you don't, you don't stay in human Sırıtma
Trying to stay in it and enduring what can come to the press can be better than it is. Göz Kırpma
08.05.2020 15:27 # 7
tigerland
Is there such a stikiker stick to the car?
08.05.2020 15:27 # 8
coolpixsem
[QUOTE = tigerland] Is this stciker stuck in the car? There is a lion.

I made it from my teacher, these are simple examples, if I find the place to make or I will find the place that will make the material look good on the back window.
08.05.2020 15:27 # 9
oguzhan29
Ask the advertisers, bro, they deal with this kind of work
08.05.2020 15:27 # 10
Guests
Semih I'm Looking You're Out Of Control I Couldn't Conquer You After Mesutun TAZZ Bidet Senlemi Uğrasıcaz Sırıtma
08.05.2020 15:27 # 11
coolpixsem
[QUOTE = ColonelDemircan] I'm looking at Semih You are out of control I Couldn't Conquer You After Mesutun TAZZ Bidet Senemi Uğrasıcaz Sırıtma [/ QUOTE]

My colonel I love aggressive things Gülme vicious, vicious Evil Smile I saw a corsa in the past day and made the vector drawings of the left front mudguards. Alkış .
08.05.2020 15:27 # 12
Muhammet CAKIR
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = by_ersin] [QUOTE = CeCoLi] I wonder what would be your conversation with the police if you stick this stylet ??? :)) [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
i respect you If you don't, you don't stay in human Sırıtma
Trying to stay in it and enduring what can come to the press can be better than it is. Göz Kırpma
[/ QUOTE] Sırıtma I have a number three movie, but they did not stop once. God damn it. I love Kutahya police. Sırıtma Since 2001, he has been in my movies neither punished nor punished Sırıtma sticker pattern dating full on the sides Sırıtma If you are going to enter the mod business, you will come to Kutahya
08.05.2020 15:27 # 13
emrnl
Maybe it is not very relevant but I would suggest the needle sticer on the rear window.
08.05.2020 15:27 # 14
eren8er
My teacher, you shouldn't do this to your car ... I'm sorry if I see a dry head on the road .. personally ..
08.05.2020 15:27 # 15
d3Li
[QUOTE = coolpixsem] [QUOTE = ColonelDemircan] I'm looking at Semih You are out of control I Can't Conquer You After Mesutun TAZZ Bidet Senami Uğrasıcaz Sırıtma [/ QUOTE]

My colonel I love aggressive things Gülme vicious, vicious Evil Smile I saw a corsa in the past day and made the vector drawings of the left front mudguards. Alkış .
[/ QUOTE] yes I know that you see this new fashion this summer they saw it very sweetly and I saw it in 106, I was pretty good, don't get it right, make it right on camurlu;)
08.05.2020 15:27 # 16
GiTaRRa
the bottom is black fen :)
08.05.2020 15:27 # 17
AS055
advertisers are getting the size you want on digital machines. It pressed in the advertiser while we were editing the drag halves in the plain. They print on perforated thin foil, but after a certain period of time fade. You will only have one color foil. in the form of stickers you show.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”