Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

steering wheel ... getting sound inside ... sound from the engine

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:38 # 1
GiTaRRa
friends recently underwent heavy maintenance.
timing ..
brake discs ..
steering box .... etc etc
Now there was a rattling in the steering box, there is no gap anymore, but there is such a sound inside that vınnnnnnnn
It moves a little like when you move the steering wheel like ...
I wonder if my steering pump? the same sound comes from the dadam where I lift the hood, as if there are something stuck inside. I am very uncomfortable, or the sound of vinnnnnnnnnn will kill me
08.05.2020 15:38 # 2
Guests
turn left and right on the steering wheel without gas. If it turns too hard, it is due to the pump. the same had happened to me. Get well soon
respects
08.05.2020 15:38 # 3
GiTaRRa
actual
08.05.2020 15:38 # 4
Guests
[QUOTE = pugti] turn left and right on the steering wheel without gas. If it turns too hard, it is due to the pump. the same had happened to me. Get well soon
respects
[/ QUOTE]
I agree exactly with the friend
08.05.2020 15:38 # 5
Platinium
I have the same problem, especially when I do it right and left, it sounds like I'm not having any trouble. The pump will either be repaired or will change :)
08.05.2020 15:38 # 6
GiTaRRa
[QUOTE = pugti] turn left and right on the steering wheel without gas. If it turns too hard, it is due to the pump. the same had happened to me. Get well soon
respects
[/ QUOTE]

How do we run without gas, or is it normal and how hard should it be?
08.05.2020 15:38 # 7
GiTaRRa
Do not you have friends to answer ...........
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”