Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Steering stiffness

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:14 # 1
GiTaRRa
friends, my steering wheel is sometimes very hard and sometimes too light ... I don't understand what is the problem.
08.05.2020 15:14 # 2
sixdays83
man, if there is eps in the quicks or if there are any ones, i wonder if there is eps in the indicators.
08.05.2020 15:14 # 3
GiTaRRa
eps I have never seen, man, what is it?
08.05.2020 15:14 # 4
sixdays83
I know that a system that hardens the steering as the vehicle speeds up allows the car to gain better control when the vehicle goes fast.
08.05.2020 15:14 # 5
GiTaRRa
You know right, now I look as if I have eps as well, I read it a little bit like a hobby, some forums have started some honos.
08.05.2020 15:14 # 6
iibrahimm
This problem was in my last summer, this problem should be repaired.
08.05.2020 15:14 # 7
ismail ozdemir
I think this is due to the fact that the tool is fast when I have it, but I guess I did not come across the text on the screen.
08.05.2020 15:14 # 8
metin
[QUOTE = sixdays83] dude I wonder if there is eps in the quicks or if there are any ones, there is eps on the indicators. [/ QUOTE]
ESP electronic stabilization program, for example, when you roll in a right-hand bend, brakes the tire on the right and sets you on the road.
The steering that hardens at its speed is the electro-hydraulic steering, I don't think it has anything to do with ESP.
Because I don't have esp, but when it accelerates, the steering gets harder (:
Hardening is also better because sudden movements at high speeds cause major accidents, and since most of the drivers are novice in this regard, they make sudden turns if they go slow or fast. they did it to prevent it.
08.05.2020 15:14 # 9
Guests
your friends get mixed up :))
text bro, let me call you first. friends say EPS is not ESP :)) you explained the electronic stability program. a very different event ...
What we call EPS comes from Electro Power Streering ... it becomes a lamp as it is peeled, and this system is a system in which the electric motor will be powered by the electric motor, instead of the electric motor. like 207 :))
EPS is not available in 307s and 106s. The hydraulic steering system you know has been driven by an electric pump instead of a motor driven pump. we call this electro-hydraulic steering. At this point, there is a pump that works with the electric motor and not a pump that works by taking the belt from the engine, like the old hydraulic steering units. this is the hydraulic steering that is known after the pump. In the meantime, while the vehicle is running, you hear the sound of the electric pump. this is heard very clearly ... do not force your rectification right and left by leaning against this pain or you will reduce the life of your pump ... it will change the sound of the vehicle by decreasing the electric current of the vehicle. I tried it in 307 as well :))
but the hardening you are talking about occurs in hydraulic steering. you can see it in some vehicles. writes speed sensitive hydraulic steering. not just in eps. But when the eps rectification stops, when it hardens because it is too soft, the difference is felt. but in general, eps are hard on the road, I think they are too soft. this can be dangerous in the high face ...
08.05.2020 15:14 # 10
metin
hehehe i read esp either (:
08.05.2020 15:14 # 11
Guests
But Gitarra also has a problem like this; He said I had put the hydraulic oil a few months ago. (I do not understand whether it has changed from scratch or has completed its deficiency here, but it does not matter.) Since the new oil is decreased, there is a problem in the system. I think why the hydraulic is decreasing from the system first, its reason should be found and that distress should be eliminated. After that, the situation will probably change a lot. Because when the vehicle accelerates, the steering wheel did not say hard.
"I put the hydraulic oil a few months ago, I have added it again tomorrow, today, what do you think is the problem?"
08.05.2020 15:14 # 12
Guests
Of course, dearly, there is a kacaklar hydraulics. the hardening problem may be caused there. hydro steering systems are not set while they are already on the road. I just wanted to give you some information ...
08.05.2020 15:14 # 13
GiTaRRa
[QUOTE = badires] But Gitarra has a problem like this; He said I had put the hydraulic oil a few months ago. (I do not understand whether it has changed from scratch or has completed its deficiency here, but it does not matter.) Since the new oil is decreased, there is a problem in the system. I think why the hydraulic is decreasing from the system first, its reason should be found and that distress should be eliminated. After that, the situation will probably change a lot. Because when the vehicle accelerates, the steering wheel did not say hard.
"I put the hydraulic oil a few months ago, I have added it again tomorrow, today, what do you think is the problem?"
[/ QUOTE]

just like that, I guess there is a fugitive, I don't know what the vehicle will go to the visa next month.
08.05.2020 15:14 # 14
Guests

Absolutely noticeable from the smell of hydraulic oil. Get it done first. Probably there will be no old hardness.

08.05.2020 15:14 # 15
Guests
[QUOTE]

just like that, I guess there is a fugitive, I don't know what the vehicle will go to the visa next month.
[/ QUOTE]
The electric pump is already at the bottom of the transmission. From there, the steering wheel with the pipes goes over to the hydraulic stick. easy to find out where the leaks are ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”