Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Steering pump

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:13 # 1
umydn
Guys, there is a creaking noise coming from the steering pump. As far as I understand, it broke.
Now my main question is I found the original exhaust steering pump for 300 TL, and the sub-industry product is 430 TL. They offer a 1-week return guarantee for the exiting piece. Which one do you think makes more sense? Will the dislocation cause problems with my piece? Do you also have an average labor fee to install this steering pump?

umydn 2019-05-06 16:05:23
08.05.2020 21:13 # 2
sonerkyl
My teacher will not know what will happen originally. Is it connected to your steering pump v belt
08.05.2020 21:13 # 3
umydn
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] My teacher will not know what the original will be. Is it connected to your steering pump v belt [/ QUOTE]

Soner Master is attached to the V-Belt as far as I know. Let me not get the original dating. Anyway, there is a difference of 100-150 TL between the sub-industry and at least I am comfortable.
08.05.2020 21:13 # 4
umydn
This voice I was talking about was coming before. I went to the master, the air conditioner ball was scattered, he went to the lathe and changed the ball. Now the same kind of sound comes from the same place. It is very strange sometimes it comes sometimes it does not. It is not related to the heating or cooling of the engine because it makes noise when it is cold or it comes out when it is hot.
08.05.2020 21:13 # 5
Ahmetaltan
The sound you mentioned may also come from the tensioner bearing. In my car, the sound called from the steering pump came out of the tensioner bearing. Ahmet Altan 2019-05-07 23:44:26
08.05.2020 21:13 # 6
umydn
[QUOTE = Ahmetaltan] The sound you mentioned may also come from the tensioner bearing. In my car, the sound called from the steering pump came out of the tensioner bearing. [/ QUOTE]

In fact, the same sound had come from before and it was determined that it was made of air conditioning ball. But when I bought my first car, when I took it to the master, he wrote Steering power in his to-do list and said that he would not take too much that he was defective. I thought the sound coming from the air conditioner ball came from the steering power, but when I went to the master, I learned that it came from the air conditioner ball. And my steering power is missing oil. This time it was 90% steering power because the sound was cut off when I finished the steering oil.
08.05.2020 21:13 # 7
burakkurekci
The same problem is with me, if the steering wheel is turned, it makes more noise at full movement. Steering pump said master. I am waiting for a suitable time. I found 400 tly, and the supplier industry is zero. After all, I would say that you do not risk something that fails quickly, but do not risk going out.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”